PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ESPN hitpiece on Patriots (Rift with Brady/Belichick/Kraft) - Merged

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the article: "Brady, though, seemed liberated. Kraft hugged Brady when he saw him that week, in full view of teammates."

Kraft does this every week, not just in this one instance. There are many videos of Kraft greeting Brady with a hug and a kiss.

No, not sure where you're getting that idea, but I do believe Mike Reiss and other reporters who have also suggested him as the next coach here. And I do believe no NFL assistant/coordinator would ever publicly tell the media that they believe they're next in line for a head coaching job with their respective team. Doesn't make them a liar, it just means it's not exactly the right thing to say even if they might be thinking it.
But he was directly asked the question and answered that he has never even considered that.
Considering this hatchet job story is trying to imply that Brady is a dlck who is imploding the franchise and McDaniel is interviewing for other jobs I think the comment is important and shouldn’t be thrown away as insincere. He could have answered many other ways.

I have never been named Patriot of the week.

Wait...

NOBODY HAS! It doesn't EXIST!

I thought this too when I heard that line on the radio this morning. I've never heard of a Patriots Player of the Week honor being handed out. And I doubt it's something that they only do internally but never leaks, because we always hear about the practice players of the week.

If it's another term for the Game Ball, I feel like Brady has received that a few times when he's hit major milestones, like wins, etc, which is usually what the Game Ball is used for.

No, not sure where you're getting that idea, but I do believe Mike Reiss and other reporters who have also suggested him as the next coach here. And I do believe no NFL assistant/coordinator would ever publicly tell the media that they believe they're next in line for a head coaching job with their respective team. Doesn't make them a liar, it just means it's not exactly the right thing to say even if they might be thinking it.
who?

So Guerrero was the source of an article that paints him and Brady in a bad light?

How stupid are you?
Guerrero definitely spoke to Wickersham and may be the only source, relating things “people in the building” told him.
Believing Guerrero would understand how the article would be written is a big stretch.

All you have to do is listen to Brady to realize there is some truth to what we think is madness. He is getting strange.

You haven't been watching long enough if you think he is getting strange now. He has always been awkward, a goofball. We've seen this from the start. The guy once proudly boasted of masturbating to playboy magazines! If you've enjoyed the 5 Super Bowls, you've enjoyed watching a media-awkward QB guide the team to those wins.

When have you EVER seen this kind of reporting on the inner workings at Gillette?? The same reporter did a spot on story exposing Alex Guerrero in October. Where do you think that story came from??
I thought FOB (friends of Bill) would be talking after the season. They've been talking all along (with Bill's blessing) and this piece is primarily their story.
No

Well we know who believes BSPN on this board...
I don't think its the end as long as they keep winning. However, I think a lot of the bull crap going on internally probably true on some level, but I think it mostly about Alex G. Jimmy G is good no doubt, but 1.) You could not move on Brady. 2) you could NOT keep both much longer

If it's another term for the Game Ball, I feel like Brady has received that a few times when he's hit major milestones, like wins, etc, which is usually what the Game Ball is used for

And as far as the Game Ball, Kraft has given it to BB on special milestones as well. Like on his 250th win just a few weeks ago.

this is wrong on so many levels. Are you weird on the same level as Alex G? Or Jim Jones? I hope not.
I said, in their own way. Stop being disingenuous. If you can't look at yourself and be self-aware, say so. Life is like a box of chocolates, have one.

I've w
You haven't been watching long enough if you think he is getting strange now. He has always been awkward, a goofball. We've seen this from the start. The guy once proudly boasted of masturbating to playboy magazines! If you've enjoyed the 5 Super Bowls, you've enjoyed watching a media-awkward QB guide the team to those wins.
I have watched Brady as long as you have.

He is definitely much different now, and changing more all the time. He used to drink, lift weights with Lawyer and Ty, party. etc

what a load of horsh ****.

I bet chris mortesen was the one that got all the sources for this story, while he was cheating on his wife..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back