PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ESPN: Carson Palmer's season likely done (Elbow Injury)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disco Volante

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
ESPN

Sources: Bengals' Palmer likely won't return in 2008, but is delaying surgery
By Chris Mortensen

Cincinnati Bengals quarterback Carson Palmer is unlikely to play another game in the 2008 season but he will delay a decision on whether to have surgery to repair a "frayed" ligament in his right throwing elbow, sources told ESPN.

Ouch, nine games left Bengals fans...

Remaining Schedule
@ Texans
vs Jaguars
vs Eagles
@ Steelers
vs Ravens
@ Colts
vs Redskins
@ Browns
vs Chiefs

Over/Under, three wins for the Bengals?

I feel bad for Carson because hes a pretty nice guy but I do think he is overated by quite a bit

If most starting QBs had Houshmenzada and Johnson as thier 2 starting WRs I think many of them would have taken this team deep into the playoffs but Carson has never taken them far enough.

The Bengals will not lose - nor win any differently much then if he was there or not IMO

This has been almost a given for a couple of weeks locally. In fact, the local media has been saying it would be a bad decision to let him play. Everyone has pretty much given up on this season here.

I'm not one to think that Palmer is the second coming, but no way do I think Fitzpatrick is going to lead this team to the same amount of wins as Palmer would have. I was at the game last week and he was terrible. If anyone on this team is overrated, its that nutjob Ocho. He may have lots of physical talent but hes a terrible team player and a huge distraction.

Oh and I'll take the under. Way under..... as in threatening to go 0-16.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back