PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bad news for Comedy fans; Sanchez likely out for the season

If you watch him throw, you'll see that his mechanics/footwork are actually pretty bad. He doesn't step into any of his throws. They are all off his back foot. He still can't read a defense to save his life. As someone else mention, he plays shorter than his actual height. His timing and his accuracy are way off. He's hesitant in the pocket. He doesn't trust what he sees. He's indecisive. While he's tough as nails in taking hits, he's very squeamish and afraid of his own shadow. Even in his 4th year last year, he couldn't take command of his huddle or his team, i.e. severely lacking in the leadership department.

How much of that is "ingrained" at this point is unclear. If someone else does take him on, it will be a big project.

Did you ever watch steve young play for the buccaneers?

yeah..if anything,

he'd be the backup in stall three of the 2nd tier men's room at the Razor...

.I said from day ONE he was a total turd.....Look at the money he ROBBED legally...incredible.
Men's Room???....stall three??....at the Razor??!!!!

Er, where and what the hell is that?

that's pretty 'location & site specific' if you ask me .... hmmm....

"oh Joker, i thought you'd never come!" --- :kiss:

What stuck with me was an episode from Hard Knocks where Sanchez shows up for a QB meeting wearing shorts and flip flops...no notebook no pen. The coach asks him if he needs a pen...of course he has no paper to write on. I thought...what an effin moron. These are supposed to be proffesionals. I never show up to a meeting w/o pen & paper...even if it is to doodle on. It's a matter of respect and appearance. This tells me...

1. Sanchez is a lazy, pampered f u c k off

2. The coaching staff babied him from day one.

He has no mental toughness...he ain' worth a *****.

Hey he could still be supporting on the sideline when the jets are losing and having his water bottle intercepted after he throws it in frustration.

All is not lost! Geno seems to be carrying on the laughs for the Jest. Keep on under-throwin' Baby!

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back