PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ending vibe @ J-E-T-E: CBs T.Johnson & Roberts possibly OUT for missing meetings/practice

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is part of the rats master plan. They know we don't do well against backups! BEWARE! BEWARE!:confused::eek:

Oh, who am I kidding, it's the JETE! They don't stand a chance!o_O:D

Clearly, Bowles has lost the locker room. What are the chances he can get it ba.....

Oh, wait.

NVM

I thought Darryl Roberts was a Steal when we drafted him. BB pulled the trigger pretty quick on him when he was slowed by an injury. I was not happy about that funny how Patient BB have been with worse guys since.:rolleyes:

I thought Darryl Roberts was a Steal when we drafted him. BB pulled the trigger pretty quick on him when he was slowed by an injury. I was not happy about that funny how Patient BB have been with worse guys since.:rolleyes:
Roberts was a binky of mine.
Maybe he knew something I didnt imagine that?

So if Brady can't throw for atleast 270 with his crap receivers minus Edelman. Then he's closer to the cliff than we all thought.

Clearly, Bowles has lost the locker room. What are the chances he can get it ba.....

Oh, wait.

NVM
Bowles is gonna say goodbye for the Jets' fans after the game.

Well, c'mon! It's the holidays, the Jets want a top three picks, and the coach is "dead man walking" . . . I'm sure no one on the Jets is fired up for this inevitable beatdown today.

Oh, wait.

NVM

Just thinking out loud but after reading about the possible "rift" between Macragman and Bowels it's possible that the FO lost the locker room.

Jete are headed for a rougher landing than Malaysia Airlines flight 370

They hate their coach

But-Thats-None-Of-My-Business.jpg

For a second I was like "Yesss, Elandon Roberts is out", but then I opened the thread.

Also, if Brady can't play well against this secondary, My worrymeter will jump sky high

So if Brady can't throw for atleast 270 with his crap receivers minus Edelman. Then he's closer to the cliff than we all thought.

If Brady can't bake a good pie with crappy apples then he sucks.

If Brady can't win the Daytona 500 with a Yugo then he sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes