PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

EDIT: MORE AWARDS! OT: The First Annual PatsFans.com Awards Nomination Thread 2021

He's actually not bad. Tier 3 in my thread I think. Yea that's a rough one. Probably just kept getting worse through middle, high school and college.
He had a hell of a game.

Yeah I feel like this board is the angriest I’ve seen since maybe 2006-2007 when I first joined. Everyone is so bitter. And don’t me wrong, I’m most definitely not without blame either. Might just be a microcosm of what’s going on in the world in general. That’s a shame. I’ve always liked Manx and wish he’d come back.
Sorry i should have been clearer, it was Mayo that complained then left. Manx just seems to have dropped out.

He had a hell of a game.
Yea he's a good player
Yeah I feel like this board is the angriest I’ve seen since maybe 2006-2007 when I first joined. Everyone is so bitter. And don’t me wrong, I’m most definitely not without blame either. Might just be a microcosm of what’s going on in the world in general. That’s a shame. I’ve always liked Manx and wish he’d come back.
I mean you did start the healing thread if I recall. Not much more you can do.

And a potato farmer, a plumber and a cab driver (I have to make the uber switch)
Look...you can grow all the rutabagas and spanish onions and purple eggplants you want...you will NEVER approach the greatness of our street corner flooze with the drippy d!ck when it comes to identifying ancillary staff employees as the MAIN REASON BB is having any success this year. So forget it...open up an avocado tofutti joint in Tampa and call it BradyPimpinDandy's...:whistle::whistle::p:p:p:p

Look...you can grow all the rutabagas and spanish onions and purple eggplants you want...you will NEVER approach the greatness of our street corner flooze with the drippy d!ck when it comes to identifying ancillary staff employees as the MAIN REASON BB is having any success this year. So forget it...open up an avocado tofutti joint in Tampa and call it BradyPimpinDandy's...:whistle::whistle::p:p:p:p

This sentence has never before been written in the history of mankind. A true original. What it means, exactly, is another matter entirely.

Last edited:
Oh no private messages required. Let me go ahead and cast my vote

1. The Mac Jones Most Valuable Poster Award
JayNM - He is like Midas in the technology era. Everything he types is gold.

2. The Bill Belichick Smartest Poster Award
JayNM - According to multiple Internet IQ tests, very sarmt

3. The Matt Judon Class Clown Award
JayNM - Netflix is creating a special with all his posts. Hilarious

4. The Lawrence Guy Nicest Guy (or Girl) Award
JayNM - He is an organ donor. Not the card, he already donated his organ to other people. Truly selfless

5. The Ernie Adams Craziest Poster Award
JayNM - Bazinga. Boom, obviously Im a social pariah with faulty social skill, look at my catch word.

6. The Matthew Slater Leadership Award
JayNM - People died to uphold his name. Soon this era will no longer be AD, but rather JNMA
(JayNM Age)

7. The Eric Mangini Most Likely to Report you to the Mods Award
JayNM - The law-abding never ceases, even at the expense of looking like a *****. He thinks Minority Report would solve a lot of issues

Also Im hereby creating a new award

8. The Adalius Thomas of Self-Servicing/Narcisism Award
@BaconGrundleCandy . Creating a thread about things he read and thought interesting enough to share? What a jerk.

Don't forget Most Humble Poster :rofl:

Still not over how bad they F'd up the the last few seasons. And then basically admitted they were winging it for years lol. Never got the D&D hate until the very end but the nerds were right.
Freezing Game Of Thrones GIF

Me watching season 7

Reactions: Ian
Freezing Game Of Thrones GIF

Me watching season 7
S7 was Casablanca compared to S8. Might have completely blocked it out by now lol.

I remember reading the spoilers for S7 and thinking ok this sounds cool but the plot hasn't moved in 2 years.

I know you're a big fan like me. Probably still not over that debacle. D&D should be a fifi in a Russian prison for what they did.

S7 was Casablanca compared to S8. Might have completely blocked it out by now lol.

I remember reading the spoilers for S7 and thinking ok this sounds cool but the plot hasn't moved in 2 years.

I know you're a big fan like me. Probably still not over that debacle. D&D should be a fifi in a Russian prison for what they did.
I meant 8, actually. Season 7 had
dragon GIF by Game of Thrones
which I thought was breathtaking. Made you think they really had dragons.

Toss up between 4 and 6 for my favorites.

I meant 8, actually. Season 7 had
dragon GIF by Game of Thrones
which I thought was breathtaking. Made you think they really had dragons.

Toss up between 4 and 6 for my favorites.
The Watchers on the Wall is my fav big fight / action sequence but this was really well done. From Bronn hearing them miles away to the riders jumping off the horses ... "Dothraki in an open field" still gets the blood going.

@AtomicDawg if you’re out there somewhere buddy, you deserve some love for your draft/TC content.

@fnordcircle for you, here you go

EoKFsQaWMAMN8TO.jpg

What, no "Aaron Hernandez Most Likely To Kill Someone And Die In Prison" award?

I'd also like to see the "Ray Ventrone Most Ignored Member" award too.

The „I‘m back“ award - a poster who keeps coming back with new accounts

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back