PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

EDIT: MORE AWARDS! OT: The First Annual PatsFans.com Awards Nomination Thread 2021

You are a Front Runner for the most funniest Poster i am honest here
I am the Front runner for the most spelling mistakes Award probably
Yeah, but you’re from “oversea” and English is a tough language to learn. I’m patient with your spelling mistakes. Just don’t let them happen again.

Yeah, but you’re from “oversea” and English is a tough language to learn. I’m patient with your spelling mistakes. Just don’t let them happen again.
LOL, I think that one might have been because he hit the character limit, which is why it came out that way.

Two more award ideas:

1) Best Patriots Fans - those who continue to support Brady’s career as long as there isn’t any negative impact on the Pats.

2) Worst Patriots Fans/Bandwagon Phonies - those who do not support Brady’s career no matter the impact on the Pats.

I am humbled by the votes for me as “most funny” or whatever it is called. Actually no, I’m not humbled at all. I’ve never felt better about myself. Funny like a beast!

@Joker and @fnordcircle , please do not say anything funny until this contest is over and I have won. @Kontradiction , you can say whatever you want because you’re so polarizing that is should work out in my favor.

I am humbled by the votes for me as “most funny” or whatever it is called. Actually no, I’m not humbled at all. I’ve never felt better about myself. Funny like a beast!

@Joker and @fnordcircle , please do not say anything funny until this contest is over and I have won. @Kontradiction , you can say whatever you want because you’re so polarizing that is should work out in my favor.
fnord makes me laugh even without posting

Yeah, I don’t expect to win anything. Can’t really say I care either. I may make a few racist jokes and just give you the W in the event that I am in some sort of running. How’s that sound?

I split my vote between you and Joker. If you want to get me to give my vote entirely to you, just say that you are going to vote for me for all of the best poster awards. It is a win/win for you. It will feed into my massive ego for my vote and might push you over the edge with other voters because it will display how you really are the funniest person on this board.

Best poster with a board name of sb1: me. Wow Im flattered! Thanks everybody!

I see what you did there, you partial-spoiling son of a *****.
Still not over how bad they F'd up the the last few seasons. And then basically admitted they were winging it for years lol. Never got the D&D hate until the very end but the nerds were right.

Actually thought this would be a decent award or w/e you want to call it but there's so many great posters. Narrowing it down would be tough. Especially between the old heads and newer crew.

@Ian we talked about this before. I know you have something in mind but something like this once a year to remember old posters would be cool. Old heads that don't post anymore and just old guys :) like @patfanken. So many good ones help make the site great. Would be nice to pay some respects.

Still not over how bad they F'd up the the last few seasons. And then basically admitted they were winging it for years lol. Never got the D&D hate until the very end but the nerds were right.

Actually thought this would be a decent award or w/e you want to call it but there's so many great posters. Narrowing it down would be tough. Especially between the old heads and newer crew.

@Ian we talked about this before. I know you have something in mind but something like this once a year to remember old posters would be cool. Old heads that don't post anymore and just old guys :) like @patfanken. So many good ones help make the site great. Would be nice to pay some respects.
MoLewisrocks. Didn’t know she was a her, but she’s missed even though I, personally, got into a lot of wars with her. She didn’t think Moss was a first ballot HoFer.

Box is another one.

MoLewisrocks. Didn’t know she was a her, but she’s missed even though I, personally, got into a lot of wars with her. She didn’t think Moss was a first ballot HoFer.

Box is another one.
Yup Box and Rook were great. Rook came up with Value groupings and Box was very smart and insightful.

Mayoclinic Grid Manx midwestpatsfan patchick and a few others carried the draft forum for years! Reamer / Waterfall Jumper too. I actually think him and mayo were the two best posters when it comes to the draft.

Those two periods were special. You had a bunch of great posters. Draft forum hasn't been the same tbh.

Yup Box and Rook were great. Rook came up with Value groupings and Box was very smart and insightful.

Mayoclinic Grid Manx midwestpatsfan patchick and a few others carried the draft forum for years! Reamer / Waterfall Jumper too. I actually think him and mayo were the two best posters when it comes to the draft.

Those two periods were special. You had a bunch of great posters. Draft forum hasn't been the same tbh.
Manx comes around every so often. Your ruthless ass actually forced Grid off the board… lmao. Mayoclinic was one of my favorites on here. He just up and disappeared one day and never came back. I’m convinced he’s deceased, unfortunately.

Imagine a world where I say **** like I've said in this thread and I'm not the polarizing one.

Imagine a world where I say **** like I've said in this thread and I'm not the polarizing one.
I think you play it a bit too safe, to be honest. Too afraid to let your freak flag fly.

Manx comes around every so often. Your ruthless ass actually forced Grid off the board… lmao. Mayoclinic was one of my favorites on here. He just up and disappeared one day and never came back. I’m convinced he’s deceased, unfortunately.
Mannnn, listen I was like maybe we should let Jackson play a game before calling him a 3rd shift McDonald's worker and was told I'm an idiot that doesn't know what he's talking about lol. I respect @Off The Grid a lot. Just had to let him know lol

I actually heard Mayo was younger?? Doesn't mean he couldn't have passed unfortunately but I could of swore someone said he was around. Hopefully he makes a comeback if so.

Hope @manxman2601 is doing well also. He's great.

What about the Frank Burns award?
1639260215868.png

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing