PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Edelman still not certain to be ready for 2021

He should retire as he should've done that last year. He was gassed by week 2 vs the Seahawks.

I remember getting so much s hit at the beginning of the 20 19-20 season when I said it would be his last.

I remember getting so much s hit at the beginning of the 20 19-20 season when I said it would be his last.
From whom? Most knew JE was on borrowed time.

Jules take the year off, see how you feel in a year.

Maybe he can coach, if Little Steven doesn't object that is.

Wasn't it you?
I don't recall saying JE had a few thousand miles left on the engine. Maybe a year as a core contributor but that was it.

Did I?

I don't recall saying JE had a few thousand miles left on the engine. Maybe a year as a core contributor but that was it.

Did I?
Hahaha, I don't have a clue dude. I doubt you did, he's looked worse every year at the end of each season.

The Patriots reddit. All but one of the replies were either mocking me or saying he had a couple good years left. Reddit sucks but it's a lot faster to read news and comments there. I'm a filthy casual

Hahaha, I don't have a clue dude. I doubt you did, he's looked worse every year at the end of each season.
Imagine he running like a rabbit down south :rofl:

Its the position that he plays. Smaller guy, taking alot of big shots from linebackers over the middle.

how old was Wes Welker when he retired? I think he was even younger than Edelman is now. Although he got concussion problems by taking hospital balls from Manning.

Its the position that he plays. Smaller guy, taking alot of big shots from linebackers over the middle.

how old was Wes Welker when he retired? I think he was even younger than Edelman is now. Although he got concussion problems by taking hospital balls from Manning.
Wes was done at 34.

Agreed.

Loved me some JE. Far, far exceeded expectations. Great, tough player - the type you can win championships with (the best type).

I wish him luck, but I don’t think it’s prudent for a rebuilding team (that already does have solid vets to help the younger players along) to dedicate 4M$ to a very hobbled JE.

Agreed.

Loved me some JE. Far, far exceeded expectations. Great, tough player - the type you can win championships with (the best type).

I wish him luck, but I don’t think it’s prudent for a rebuilding team (that already does have solid vets to help the younger players along) to dedicate 4M$ to a very hobbled JE.
I'm upset just thinking about it...

Big fan of The Squirrel and recognized his ability even when Welker was here. I think he's done. He should retire and go into media. There are DECADES after your 30s and it's much more fun when you can walk pain free. I'm blessed to be a geezer w/o any pain or mobility problems.

The Patriots reddit. All but one of the replies were either mocking me or saying he had a couple good years left. Reddit sucks but it's a lot faster to read news and comments there. I'm a filthy casual
Reddit always finds a way to have the wrong opinion about something, but sports in particular is a topic I've noticed they know absolutely nothing about.

TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Back