PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Edelman still not certain to be ready for 2021

WRs don’t live past age 33 for the most part

Fine by me. I want Jules back at 100% before he takes any more hits.

And if he wants to go play with Tommy and Gronk...fine by me too. I'd take a 3rd. Love the guy, he should be happy!

And if he wants to go play with Tommy and Gronk...fine by me too. I'd take a 3rd. Love the guy, he should be happy!
Unfortunately for him, that team is STACKED.

But I do think he misses Guerrero and that pliability ****.

I don't really know if Chung will improve much. Let alone be able to withstand a season anymore.

He’s done. It’s been a great ride and he will always be one of my all-time favorite Pats, but no cartilage in his knee is a bad, bad thing for a wideout that makes cuts as violently as he does. Even if he does come back, he will be a shadow of the player he used to be. He should retire and head into broadcasting. He’d be a natural fit there.

Even if he does come back, we should trade him or cut him. It has been a great ride for JE, but he is falling part physically and we need the money to fill all those holes we have on roster. He also deserves to be on a SB chasing roster, not one that's at best a playoff contender.

I am guessing you will never see Jules, Hightower, Chung, or Cannon ever on the field again. With the Pats or another team. The dynasty players may be quickly fading into the sunset.

Tom wants him in Tampa and what Tom wants Tom gets.

Goodbye Andelman.
Imagine Edelman getting one more ring in Tampa. With Tom and Gronk. And Dola. :rofl:
But that team is loaded.

Imagine Edelman getting one more ring in Tampa. With Tom and Gronk. And Dola. :rofl:
But that team is loaded.
Godwin says he wants to stay in Tampa but also wants to get paid.

Godwin says he wants to stay in Tampa but also wants to get paid.
He will be tagged. He already stated he will accept that and fight with his guys.

a 3rd for someone who will be unlikely to pass a physical until camp? a 5th would be a lot. In any case, the open question is whether he should be cut, so that he can try to rehab to play a couple of games with TB at the end of the season.

Edelman looked beat up before his knee gave out. He didn't even look right in the face(swollen and tired looking) last year. Sad really but maybe he would benefit like Gronk if he steps away from the game at least a year. Maybe win a sb with Brady in 2022 or 23.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back