PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Player Signing Ed Lee signed

Never heard of him... Did he, like, bag Billy's or Al Groh's kid's groceries recently or something?

Chess v Checkers

Hey, here's an idea! Let's say something cynically stupid and sarcastic vs. highlighting what the kid might have to offer! YEAH!

I think we should offer $10M guaranteed and $6M in incentives for 16 total. Cut Parker to get the $6M back.

I'm shocked if that would be enough.

He was pretty good last year. I can't believe the Chiefs or Browns wouldn't offer better than that.

I'm shocked if that would be enough.

He was pretty good last year. I can't believe the Chiefs or Browns wouldn't offer better than that.
He was injured and played only 7 games. He also had a PED problem.

Wasn’t Tre Nixon the talk of last year’s OTAs?

And he was Ernie Adams' last draft pick so he's gotta work out, because Ernie & Bill are geniuses!

UPDATEUPDATEUPDATE: Lee's name is missing from the wikipedia page of AFC rosters but was there yesterday; so...?

And he was Ernie Adams' last draft pick so he's gotta work out, because Ernie & Bill are geniuses!

UPDATEUPDATEUPDATE: Lee's name is missing from the wikipedia page of AFC rosters but was there yesterday; so...?

Tre Nixon is still on the Patriots' roster so it doesn't matter.

I'd heard this, too, but as internet echo chamber not as direct quotes from him. Someone will say, "he probably wants what he got before" or "he'll need to get what OBJ got" as speculation, and the internets turn it into information. So without a link to a quote, I remain skeptical.

Basically similar to what he had last year which amounted to around $20M

I thought I read he wanted OBJ money which is $15M guaranteed. I think we should offer $10M guaranteed and $6M in incentives for 16 total. Cut Parker to get the $6M back.

Tunes, love you in the role of Forum Optimist. Gives me hope for all of us.

Otherwise, what fun is it? Being a fan of a team should involve the pursuit of enjoyment, not where you vent cynicism and negativity. There are plenty of other places in life for that. This site should be a refuge from everyday troubles and woes.

Otherwise, what fun is it? Being a fan of a team should involve the pursuit of enjoyment, not where you vent cynicism and negativity. There are plenty of other places in life for that. This site should be a refuge from everyday troubles and woes.

Especially this time of year when everything is potential.

Camp fodder. A body.

I'd heard this, too, but as internet echo chamber not as direct quotes from him. Someone will say, "he probably wants what he got before" or "he'll need to get what OBJ got" as speculation, and the internets turn it into information. So without a link to a quote, I remain skeptical.

This is true; he would like to be given as much as possible of course, but very few people really know what he would be willing to accept... Depends on what teams are doing the offering I suspect...

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back