PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Eagles/Saints Game Thread

Irrelevant.

The 2011 Pats had no business being in the SB. This team does if they get by the Chiefs.

I want no part of that rematch

As another poster said, I can't handle 2 weeks of the replays.

And my ex is a huge Eagles fan

I wouldn’t cheer for KC. Not because I don’t like them or anything but because a win would mean that you can win in this league with all offense and no defense whatsoever and that formula would be copied. I don’t want to see that in our game.
I wouldn't cheer for them for the simple fact they have a vicious woman beating scumbag as the star of their team. Their gremlin QB isn't too nice on the ears & eyes too.

I'd be happy for another go around. It didn't work out in 2011, but we're not constrained by history here -- there's nothing schematically to make me think that the Eagles are superior and somehow destined to win in a rematch. I think we'd do better this time around.

No Jordan Richards. That’s a win right there.

I'd be happy for another go around. It didn't work out in 2011, but we're not constrained by history here -- there's nothing schematically to make me think that the Eagles are superior and somehow destined to win in a rematch. I think we'd do better this time around.

We are more stout against the run, have a better front 7 and a considerably better secondary. Add in the garbage that is the Eagles secondary and I think we would win in a blowout.

Ballsy move by Payton there to wake his team up.

That's a big loss for the Eagles if Cox is injured

Giving up that fake punt and losing Cox might be not that much fun for the Eagles.

Genius if Hill makes it, moron if he doesn’t.

Mike Thomas is going to shred this **** secondary.

I loved the fake punt call. I 100% agree with it.
I think I might prefer having the offense get it with how often the Saints fake it, had to make that.

Would of loved to have a shot at drafting Thomas.

Bennett with a hammy. Eagles D is all gonna be on IR before this one is done.

Hey @KontradictioN any chance you use some of your mojo to severely injure the ******* that is Tyreek Hill ?

Wish we kept Cravon LeBlanc

Bree’s needs to show more composure here. Being behind is not the end of the world.

I want no part of that rematch

As another poster said, I can't handle 2 weeks of the replays.

And my ex is a huge Eagles fan

I assume she's only been an ex for 11 months? ;)

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
Back