PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Eagles @ Patriots Game Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Defense needs to hold on this 3 and 13. No conversion.

A stop here and hopefully a touch back and the Pats have plenty of time and time outs.

Is it just me or since Patricia took over has this team run more S and CB blitzes than any other BB defense?

• Agree
Reactions: TBR
Finally catch that little weasel sproles! Wish he was playing for us!!!

There is absolutely no legitimate reason to ever take a ball out of the endzone on a KO. Many more chances for a bad thing to happen than good on average.

Now you give it back to Philly to tie it with decent field position. I go back to that onside kick as a momentum shift. Very frustrating

Second week in a row I've been screaming at NE play calls. I just don't know what to believe anymore. That onside kick made ZERO sense in that position. ZERO.

The Pats swing pass /WR screen needs to be shelved. It hasn't worked today.

We need a stop here. Go D ...

A stop here and hopefully a touch back and the Pats have plenty of time and time outs.

If they get the ball back and do 3 runs again to kill the clock like last week I will lose my ****.

I'm at the game & never post I the game day thread but that on-side kick is right up there with 4th & 2 in Indy. WTF

The onsides was pure hubris. And we paid for it.

Here's hoping the coaching staff gets its mind right.

Is it just me or since Patricia took over has this team run more S and CB blitzes than any other BB defense?
Perhaps.....but I don't think ANY of our defenses have put ANY pressure on opposing QBs since Romeo Crennel left town

Second week in a row I've been screaming at NE play calls. I just don't know what to believe anymore. That onside kick made ZERO sense in that position. ZERO.
It was a display of arrogance IMO. Even if you think you had a shot at it, why take the risk? It was in no way necessary.

Where's Jon Bostic? He's made little to no impact since he was signed. He can't be much worse than F
If they get the ball back and do 3 runs again to kill the clock like last week I will lose my ****.

You know that's what's going to happen....

A positive play could put this is FG range or go for it range.

They did it against the Redskins but we recovered it and i think that disrespect picked the skins up and that game became more difficult than it should have been.
Why don't the eagles go for it here?

Call the timeout!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick