2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Are you on the Pats GDTs?

• Yes! I can't wait to be amused!

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • Yes! I can't wait to be enraged!

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Yes! I can't wait for Ashley to clean the trolls' clocks!

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • No. I don't want to miss any game action.

Votes: 9 17.3%
  • No. I don't care, I just can't stand it!

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • No. Just... no.

Votes: 18 34.6%
  • As Professor Backwards would say, "GAKLR!"

Votes: 7 13.5%

• Total voters
I’ve never been on a GDT during a game. Postgame thread, plenty, but never a GDT. Too busy watching football.

Highlights:
Gameplan = loss

Bring in Garrapolo so that he can clean up this mess.

Said ATL would win, dont take this **** too seriously.

It's so ****ing obvious too

Kraft should reimburse Pats fans who went to Houston to watch this abomination.

The game was lost on all levels.

FUMBLE!!!!

Can the TO at this Point Save anything?

And the O line craps the bed again.

Ahhh false hope.

Offense about to blow it again ffs

Gotta Do two. Sad i dont believe

I AM SPEECHLESS. IF I WAS 90 A GAME LIKE THIS MAY KILL ME.

GUYS DIAL THE NEGATIVITY UP TO 100 WE NEED THE KARMA

the defense continues the suckage on the most important drive of the game.

julio jones just ended our season wow...what a throw and catch, game over

Thanks for making it interesting at the end boys.

Game over, stud players makes stud play

Just not meant to be.

Did just enough to make it sting a little more for us.

Whatever, still have 4 championships

HOLD!!!

OH MY GOD

OH MY GOD EDLEMAN

HOLY ****ING ****. IT DIDNT HIT THE GROUND

Omfg we're gonna lose by 1

My wife is having major contractions, were due any day

Superglue her damn legs together ************ woman PRIORITIES

If they win and she goes into labor you will have a hell of a story to tell your kid one day

This won't happen. It can't. This isn't ****ing Hollywood.

Omg

Damn, still a lot of time for atlanta

COIN TOSS WON!!!

Roger Goodell changing his underwear right about now

Is this really happening??????

JAMES WHITE!!!!!!
I absolute dare a mfer to call us chicken Littles now. Lol this game is all but over, they're going to hang 40 on us.

Actually kind of funny watching Logan Ryan and this fraud #1 Elite Defense get exposed.

I think there were a couple of comments in there about how great Sanu was which were funny in their own way.

If I can watch the game, no way I am on any GDT! However, since I usually can't watch the Pats game, I come here to find out what is going on.

Of course I have been on enough boards to believe about half of what the posters are saying! And as a woman, I do love to see Ashley slap a few hands around here! That might also be the former teacher in me!!

• Ha Ha
Reactions: sb1
youll-never-see-5b1c0e.jpg

I do post on the GDT and beyond all the over reactionary BS, you still are not going to get a lot of detailed analysis. There is some. But you strip away "That was a great pass" or "So and so player really whiffed that tackle" or "That was a blown call" there isn't a lot there. It is a place for people just an online version of a bunch of people sitting around watching the game.

If that is what you are looking for and can deal with the many over-reaction posts, I say join in. If you are looking for more high level discussion, wait until the post game thread.

I did a couple weeks ago. Then last week, I slammed my **** in a car door repeatedly. Still not sure which is more painful...

I stopped spending much time in the GDTs 3-4 years ago. It's become overly toxic and is full of knee-jerk reactions. Imagine a thread with 100+ DropKickFluties (and usually even the real DropKickFlutie!).

I'd also like to point out the GDTs thread typically make the rest of the forum grind to a halt while the game is going on, so I'm typically not on PatsFans at all when a game is happening.

I did a couple weeks ago. Then last week, I slammed my **** in a car door repeatedly. Still not sure which is more painful...

I haven't checked my spam folder recently but I remember there being other ways to make your penis larger.

Yes, because:
  • I am a masochist
  • I'm just a wee bit superstitious, as well as laggy, so it seems like the games go better if I periodically watch for "[player name]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" to appear :haha:
  • I indeed want to see...
    ashley-clean-troll-clock.jpg

Highlights:
Gameplan = loss

Bring in Garrapolo so that he can clean up this mess.

Said ATL would win, dont take this **** too seriously.

It's so ****ing obvious too

Kraft should reimburse Pats fans who went to Houston to watch this abomination.

The game was lost on all levels.

FUMBLE!!!!

Can the TO at this Point Save anything?

And the O line craps the bed again.

Ahhh false hope.

Offense about to blow it again ffs

Gotta Do two. Sad i dont believe

I AM SPEECHLESS. IF I WAS 90 A GAME LIKE THIS MAY KILL ME.

GUYS DIAL THE NEGATIVITY UP TO 100 WE NEED THE KARMA

the defense continues the suckage on the most important drive of the game.

julio jones just ended our season wow...what a throw and catch, game over

Thanks for making it interesting at the end boys.

Game over, stud players makes stud play

Just not meant to be.

Did just enough to make it sting a little more for us.

Whatever, still have 4 championships

HOLD!!!

OH MY GOD

OH MY GOD EDLEMAN

HOLY ****ING ****. IT DIDNT HIT THE GROUND

Omfg we're gonna lose by 1

My wife is having major contractions, were due any day

Superglue her damn legs together ************ woman PRIORITIES

If they win and she goes into labor you will have a hell of a story to tell your kid one day

This won't happen. It can't. This isn't ****ing Hollywood.

Omg

Damn, still a lot of time for atlanta

COIN TOSS WON!!!

Roger Goodell changing his underwear right about now

Is this really happening??????

JAMES WHITE!!!!!!
I upgraded to "Winner" when I got to Superglue :haha:

this is the first year i havent been in the GDT, just got a new 75 inch Sony Bravia x95j TV, so my parents have been coming over and its turned into a new weekend thing

As much as I miss the GDT, this is probably a much healthier routine lol

Honestly no. Not for lack of interest, but the football gods punish me when I watch the game too closely. I'll come in with the Patriots having a 3-10 point lead and by the time they're down 17-10 I turn it back off to give them a chance to come back.

I am pretty severely cursed when it comes to actually watching the Pats. I feel like if I watched every minute of a season the Pats would go 0-16. It's pure superstition, and we're supposed to be beyond this, but it keeps turning out that way.

Honestly no. Not for lack of interest, but the football gods punish me when I watch the game too closely. I'll come in with the Patriots having a 3-10 point lead and by the time they're down 17-10 I turn it back off to give them a chance to come back.

I am pretty severely cursed when it comes to actually watching the Pats. I feel like if I watched every minute of a season the Pats would go 0-16. It's pure superstition, and we're supposed to be beyond this, but it keeps turning out that way.
My superstition runs deep. My cousin and I are die hard fans and growing up we spent a lot of time together, but never watched a game together for one reason or another. We randomly decide to watch a game together and once we get settled with chips etc Brady tears his acl. We looked at each other and said "you know this can never happen again, right".

Haven't watched a game together since.

If I’m not at the game and am watching it I will occasionally drop in if I think it may be a good opportunity for a sarcastic remark :whistle:

Seriously though, I do like it when I do drop in, I know to expect a lot of crazy overreacting which for me is humorous and can actually be a good way for me to de-stress if Im feeling frustrated by the game. Equally so for me is that there are plenty of really astute points, stuff people are noticing that I don’t or can’t.

Having the sky fall on you is distracting when watching the game, so no. I monitor the sports guys on Twitter. I do read the post game thread, though.

Used to visit the online GDT sporadically for amusement and seeking info on strange penalty calls etc. But too distracting.
SNR too low for the effort.
Also I Tivo the game more than before and watch 15 minutes or so delayed so I can FF thru commercials.

Pumped and Jacked for the GDT now!!

No

Not a fan of the moderator power trips and the banning of people they disagree with. It’s a football forum and we’re all adults. We don’t need a babysitter.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back