2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Are you on the Pats GDTs?

• Yes! I can't wait to be amused!

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • Yes! I can't wait to be enraged!

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Yes! I can't wait for Ashley to clean the trolls' clocks!

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • No. I don't want to miss any game action.

Votes: 9 17.3%
  • No. I don't care, I just can't stand it!

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • No. Just... no.

Votes: 18 34.6%
  • As Professor Backwards would say, "GAKLR!"

Votes: 7 13.5%

• Total voters

oldrover

"You're gonna have to serve somebody..."
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not, for two reasons...

1. Since I watch online (I'm out of market, and a cheap bastid LOL), the forum can get ahead of where I am in the game.

2. Many of you must have more fortitude than I... because these days, after two or three plays, and the, uh, "commentary"... I'm like... JANE!!!

5sqbtw.gif

I often can't go in there for your first reason, I stream a lot of games so it would get spoiled for me to read posts.

Sometimes I'll go in there during commercial breaks or when I'm watching at my parents house on their TV.

I'm ashamed to admit it, but looking at all the knee jerk reactions has become a part of my game watching ritual. It almost doesn't feel the same if I don't have the GDT up while watching the game. But hey, I'm a sick puppy. - Allen
hqdefault.jpg

Heeeeeelllllll no.

I've had a love/hate for the GDT for as long as I can remember.

Love it when the team is doing well and making great plays. It's fun to be around.

However the persistent negativity (it's always the same people) and the emotional diarrhea and hopelessness that comes over the thread after a failed 3rd and 7 attempt in the 1st quarter of a 3-0 game is pathetic and I want no part of it.

So i'm now showing up at the end only when they are winning so I can crap on the Karens.

Last edited:
Who doesn't enjoy a picnic under the troll bridge?

Unless you are blessed with an overactive dopamine-producing hypothalamus, the negativity and venom toward everyone and everything Patriots related would have you believe you're in another team's forum rather than the Patriots.

In fact I'd wager other teams forums might actually be MORE supportive toward the Patriots than our GDT - that's how overwhelmingly critical its become.

I'm on the gameday thread because I need to be able to vent to people who know as much about the team (or more) than me, because they understand my frustrations.

Ultimately I think that's why the GDT sucks so much. It's like our own private rage journal.

Yes and no.

I'm all in for kick off, but banned by the middle of the 3rd quarter.

I've had a love/hate for the GDT for as long as I can remember.

Love it when the team is doing well and making great plays. It's fun to be around.

However the persistent negativity (it's always the same people) and the emotional diarrhea and hopelessness that comes over the thread after a failed 3rd and 7 attempt in the 1st quarter of a 3-0 game is pathetic and I want no part of it.

So i'm now showing up at the end only when they are winning so I can crap on the Karens.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back