2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Are you on the Pats GDTs?

• Yes! I can't wait to be amused!

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • Yes! I can't wait to be enraged!

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Yes! I can't wait for Ashley to clean the trolls' clocks!

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • No. I don't want to miss any game action.

Votes: 9 17.3%
  • No. I don't care, I just can't stand it!

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • No. Just... no.

Votes: 18 34.6%
  • As Professor Backwards would say, "GAKLR!"

Votes: 7 13.5%

• Total voters
I check in at halftime and post-game.....

But I skip like 10 pages at a time.....I never have the time to read all posts here....wish @Ian would somehow figure out to enable 100 posts per page viewing settings....a lot less clicking and more scrolling....

I check in at halftime and post-game.....

But I skip like 10 pages at a time.....I never have the time to read all posts here....wish @Ian would somehow figure out to enable 100 posts per page viewing settings....a lot less clicking and more scrolling....
Probably less load on the server(s) too...

As for me, most of the times I DVR the game, do other stuff till at least half time, then am usually just catching up by the end of the game, so no GDT.

I also detest the irrational negativity. Folks, every play isn't gonna be perfect.

Yet there is some funny stuff there from time to time, so if circumstances permit, I jump in on occasion.

Touchdown!!!!!!

Boom! Right back in it! Now no more stupid plays guys!!!!

Phukk McDummy and Phukk Bolden. Patricia can Phukkity Phukk Phukk himself too. BB the GM. Phukk.

I check in before kickoff, but when the game starts I don't divide my attention. Like... AT ALL.

The family knows when to not bother me. So I sure won't let the GDT crowd get my attention until it's decided.

I think shes too nice. Some of those clowns should have been perm banned years ago.
She's following the Big Guy's formula:

Matthew 18:21-22​

21 Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times?
22 Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven.

Of course, even then, some of these guys may be getting close. LOL

She's following the Big Guy's formula:

Matthew 18:21-22​

21 Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times?
22 Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven.

Of course, even then, some of these guys may be getting close. LOL

I like this one from Matthew more for trolls v good posters.

Matthew 25:46​

46 “Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”

I mostly lurk the GDT, same as normal threads but often more so as I can’t keep up w game in real time and dual-thread times (1 group in slight delay /other in like 2-3 minute) simultaneously.

i do find GDT useful to get different perspectives on the odd plays and good/bad ref calls.

I got kicked out of it once. Those were fun times.

I like this one from Matthew more for trolls v good posters.

Matthew 25:46

46 “Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”

I could see that.

If the Patriots are playing on Judgment Day. :)

Not a chance. At that time, too much negativity here convinces me that this forum is a Hatetriots place...at least until the legions of the butthurt haul their whiny butts out of here.

I enjoy venting with others. I'll check in from time to time. I do try to post 1 or 2 positive comment per game season....

Phukk McDummy and Phukk Bolden. Patricia can Phukkity Phukk Phukk himself too. BB the GM. Phukk.
I guess I ain't missing anything! Good baseball game on though!

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back