PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dolphins considering firing HC Adam Gase

If he's a good a offensive coordinator and Mcd leaves sure.

Nick who?
Buoniconti?

Saban?
Why would Miami hire him after the way he left the Dolphins before?
And why would he want to leave Alabama?
He just signed a $74 million contract, through 2025 - that the Dolphins would have to buy out!

Nick who?
Buoniconti?

Saban?
Why would Miami hire him after the way he left the Dolphins before?
And why would he want to leave Alabama?
He just signed a $74 million contract, through 2025 - that the Dolphins would have to buy out!
And he bombed the last time he was in the nfl as a head coach.

And he bombed the last time he was in the nfl as a head coach.

Reportedly Sabin wanted to sign Brees but ownership didn’t want damaged goods so Sabin walked as soon as he could.

We should be on the phone immediately if Mcdaniels is gone.
On the other hand could we see Josh and Nick in Miami with the task of selecting a franchise QB.
Y0ur post has nothing to do with the thread's headline. Do you have a link about Gase's job being in jeopardy?

Incompetent ownership and no quarterback. Yeah that’s a dream job there

Reportedly Sabin wanted to sign Brees but ownership didn’t want damaged goods so Sabin walked as soon as he could.
Wonder if that was a Bill Polian-esque hindsight.

They should consider getting a decent QB and GM much bigger problem than Gase.

I may be a bit outta touch here, but I think he’s talking about Mc’d & Caserio heading to Miami together.
Yes, he is, but the thread title states the Dolphins are considering firing Gase without offering attribution. How does he know this?

What fire a Guy who have a miracle win over the great Patriots with 7 seconds left??:confused: Roger will Veto the the very thought.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
why?

this is the dude who was the "oc" when peyton was in denver right? the same denver team everyone talks about how peyton called all his own plays?

Gase hasn't proven himself at all, i'd much rather get someone else./

Finding a franchise qb is the single hardest task in all of the sporting world, except maybe hitting a 7 - 10 split.

You can’t blame gase for not finding one, but they can blame him for failing to realize that Tammyhill is not the guy.

I may be a bit outta touch here, but I think he’s talking about Mc’d & Caserio heading to Miami together.
Agreed, although I’m not really sure why he lumped Caserio in with the idea of JMcD leaving?

And both are going to defect to Miami together? I’m not even going to entertain that thought. It’s not going to happen.

Agreed, although I’m not really sure why he lumped Caserio in with the idea of JMcD leaving?

And both are going to defect to Miami together? I’m not even going to entertain that thought. It’s not going to happen.

No team can prevent a non-HC from accepting a HC position, and the Patriots can't stop Caserio from taking a job that gives him final control over the roster.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back