PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Doesn't the numerous emails and text prove Brady generally didnt post about deflategate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

goz421

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
You cant tell me that over 4000 text and nothing on Brady about deflategate doesn't prove that Brady would generally not post about the issue. Think about it? All these text coming out about Brady personal football chit chat, and ever once did he incriminate himself let alone breach the issue.. Now would he be likely to have done so in this mysterious three missing?

You obviously don't understand how people can delude themselves.

Some of histories worst tragedies have occurred because people remained quiet while other people were ostracized. i.e. Bullying on a large scale.

Oh, I full understand. My tongue is in cheek.

Seriously though generally aware indicates evidence shows a pattern that indicates guilt. 4000 text and emails would show a pattern.

For my own sake, im now completely convinced Brady is telling the truth.

Daily the pressure is one the NFL until the cave. This is what Goodell gets for playing the public sentiment. The mob is fickle and oh how it can change.

Brady is Russell Crowe in the gladiator

I love the emails about the Pool Cover only for Brady to be told that Gisele handled it..

You cant tell me that over 4000 text and nothing on Brady about deflategate doesn't prove that Brady would generally not post about the issue. Think about it? All these text coming out about Brady personal football chit chat, and ever once did he incriminate himself let alone breach the issue.. Now would he be likely to have done so in this mysterious three missing?
Apparently pure hatred and jealously of the Patriots trumps any common sense ;)

Apparently pure hatred and jealously of the Patriots trumps any common sense ;)

The other telling part for me was his email to the effect of it's us, there's always a problem. So he knows the BS that others try to start. Yet he's stayed. He could have left years ago if BB and his cheating ways (media speak) didn't set well with him. So it tells me jack is going on and never has other than damn good coaching and players. That's it. Nothing more.

This is where I have a major issue with "preponderance of evidence", and the haziness of terms such as More Likely than Not and Generally Aware. First of all there is no direct evidence. Secondly the inferred evidence is a massive reach, especially when the vast body (ie >99%) of information is inconsequential. Furthermore there are many equally as feasible interpretations, which means that there is an inherent ambiguity in each and every piece of so-called evidence. True there is a possibility that the accusing facts were as the prosecution/NFL stated, but even if I add them all together they still don't amount to a whole number.

I also learned in my career that the size of any risk is the product of negative possibilities, which is found by multiplying (not adding) the percentage probabilities of contributing factors. This would seem to further reduce any preponderance, but then I am not trained in legalities.

My final issue with the PoE is somehow it has changed the dynamic of an individual's guilt. It seems paradoxical that the onus of the accused is to prove their innocence; a task made much harder if the accused has to prove a negative (that they didn't do something). But I also suspect that it is usual in such cases to believe the accused if no evidence is found and the accused maintains their innocence. I can only assume that NFL is an acronym for Not Fond of Listening.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference