Replies:
Asking for your support

Who wins?

• Chiefs

Votes: 91 61.9%
  • Colts

Votes: 56 38.1%

• Total voters
I don't think playing in Arrowhead is anything to be concerned about. Their defense is garbage. Our defense is garbage. Its anyone's game between these two no matter what time, no matter what place.

COLTS are on fire but KC imho will win...

Look man, you would have to horrendously drunk to believe colte beat the chiefs. I mean, please lmao

I put a substantial bet down on the Colts at least covering the 5 point spread

Of the two AFC games this weekend, this is the one which appeals to me most. I won't have to look away, ask can TB bring us back, get uptight, get angry, second guess... and generally nerve out, as I most likely be doing tomorrow. I'll be fully behind Indy but with much less investment and can basically sit back and watch--and enjoy, the whole game with both max interest and only minor tension.

Can't believe I am rooting for the Colts! First time in my life.

How in the world can someone disagree that I am rooting for the Colts?!!!

LOL, this isn't a matter of opinion tby101 or whatever your name is. It's a fact!! LOL.

Snow and cold in kc today against the colts....nfl better check the air pressure on those balls

Oh, please do!

That is the dumbest thing I've ever heard of.

There is a fine line in playing smart,& loose and dumb & reckless.

Throwing a behind the back pass in the middle of a playoff game is the most idiotic thing I've heard of

Last edited:
I don't think playing in Arrowhead is anything to be concerned about. Their defense is garbage. Our defense is garbage. Its anyone's game between these two no matter what time, no matter what place.
Our defense is not garbage. 7th in point allowed and one of the best pass defenses in football is not garbage.

Does Brady put his helmet in a box to keep his helmet hot? Apparently Hasselbeck says Luck will have that?
Doesn't every bench have those PVC pipe helmet holders? I always assumed they blow heat or cold into the helmets depending on the weather.bfbenches2.jpg

I don't care who wins . If Patriots win tomorrow then I think they can beat either of these teams . Of course I would rather they play at Gillette but I really can't root for the Colts ! There is something so wrong about that. I feel dirty just thinking about it .

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back