Replies:
Asking for your support

Who wins?

• Chiefs

Votes: 91 61.9%
  • Colts

Votes: 56 38.1%

• Total voters
Anyone optimistic about going into KC next week is a fool. It’ll be like going into Denver in 2013.
I don’t think anyone should be pessimistic, but it would pose a huge challenge.

Weather reminds me a bit of the 2003 AFC Chsmpionship game in Foxboro vs Fivehead.

I can see why a lot of Pats fans think that the Colts can win this game and have tried to make justifications why they can: because they're afraid of the Chiefs and want the Colts to win, thinking it'll be the easier game (that, and homefield).

To that, I would say this-- I want the Chiefs. I want the Chiefs in their home stadium, and I want the Rams or Saints in the Superbowl. I want the "hardest" games, in the worst conditions possible, so that when we win, nobody will be able to say a goddamn thing. We've already beaten the Chiefs and the Saints are overrated as hell, but both teams are great, and I'd love nothing more than to beat both of them just to see the sh*t eating grins of the media that have claimed the Patriots are done.

Why would you want anything else?

Of course Dungy picks the Colts... lol

Gotta go with the outdoor team at home in bad weather.. would love to be wrong though.

I can see why a lot of Pats fans think that the Colts can win this game and have tried to make justifications why they can: because they're afraid of the Chiefs and want the Colts to win, thinking it'll be the easier game (that, and homefield).

To that, I would say this-- I want the Chiefs. I want the Chiefs in their home stadium, and I want the Rams or Saints in the Superbowl. I want the "hardest" games, in the worst conditions possible, so that when we win, nobody will be able to say a goddamn thing. We've already beaten the Chiefs and the Saints are overrated as hell, but both teams are great, and I'd love nothing more than to beat both of them just to see the sh*t eating grins of the media that have claimed the Patriots are done.

Because no one ever remembers how easy a road you had, they only remember whether you won or lost. That’s all that matters.

Because no one ever remembers how easy a road you had, they only remember whether you won or lost. That’s all that matters.
That may be how it works in New England (or wherever you live) but here in Los Angeles, that doesn't fly.

Strength of schedule is a huge talking point in the sports bars and barbershops I frequent.

Chris Collingsworth looks old... :( damn I'm getting old man. I remember when this guy was a spring chicken. Now he looks like a Thanksgiving Turkey on Wednesday.

I want the "hardest" games, in the worst conditions possible, so that when we win, nobody will be able to say a goddamn thing. We've already beaten the Chiefs and the Saints are overrated as hell, but both teams are great, and I'd love nothing more than to beat both of them just to see the sh*t eating grins of the media that have claimed the Patriots are done.

I’m going to go with “dramatically increasing our odds of winning a Super Bowl” for $100, Alex.

I hate both of these teams and their fanbases

Eh. Still think Chiefs blow Indy out. Dont like a dome team playing in the cold. Looks like the Pats will have to do it the hard way.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back