Replies:
Asking for your support

Who wins?

• Chiefs

Votes: 91 61.9%
  • Colts

Votes: 56 38.1%

• Total voters
Hopefully it's us and the Chefs next week. That will be a ratings bonanza.

Chiefs, Cowboys, Patriots and Eagles are your winners. Sorry for the spoiler

That is the dumbest thing I've ever heard of.

There is a fine line in playing smart,& loose and dumb & reckless.

Throwing a behind the back pass in the middle of a playoff game is the most idiotic thing I've heard of
You know who Ronaldinho Gaucho is? He was a soccer player who, among other things, was able to pull a "no-look" pass with ease

He was a magician in the soccer field. And he did those passes even on World Cup Matches

Now, i know that this comparison has a lot of problems, but it brings forth something hard to describe, a magic touch lets say, that Ronaldinho had and perhaps Mahomes have.

Sure it CAN be costly. But some guys have that sixth sense that allows them to do the abnormal.

In all, I hope Mahomes does it. In the end, Football (and soccer) is entertainment. Flamboyance makes it even more so

I am not sure who the snow favors, but am thinking the chiefs

Bad weather is the great equalizer. The Chiefs are the better team, but this bad weather helps the Colts by bringing both teams down to closer levels.

You know who Ronaldinho Gaucho is? He was a soccer player who, among other things, was able to pull a "no-look" pass with ease

He was a magician in the soccer field. And he did those passes even on World Cup Matches

Now, i know that this comparison has a lot of problems, but it brings forth something hard to describe, a magic touch lets say, that Ronaldinho had and perhaps Mahomes have.

Sure it CAN be costly. But some guys have that sixth sense that allows them to do the abnormal.

In all, I hope Mahomes does it. In the end, Football (and soccer) is entertainment. Flamboyance makes it even more so
Oh yea. I know who he is. Hes was incredible.

I appreciate the 6th sense. Bird, Magic, LeBron, MJ had it too.

But throwing a behind the back pass as a QB is reckless.

With Eric Berry out, I have a strange feeling the Colts pull the massive upset like they did in Denver in 2014.

The curse continues in KC.

Can’t root for anything irsay, soooo, I am rooting against the chiefs today.....oh I already have a headache....

I am not sure who the snow favors, but am thinking the chiefs
Dome teams have won outdoors only 1/4 of the time in the postseason since 2003. 8-24.

(courtesy of betlabs)

The only thing I expect is to watch a good game. The winner is indifferent to me. Chiefs or Colts, no matter who will meet the Pats, we will win the game.

KC is simple to solve, stop the big play, do whatever you have to and make sure no one can get behind the D, keep everything in front...and you win

What's with the pre-game highlights all showing KC and IN gashing the Pats? :mad:

Went to peruse old Chiefs planet and it seems they have the site locked down, guess a history of first round exits have them on edge..

Chiefs, Cowboys, Patriots and Eagles are your winners. Sorry for the spoiler
Thanks for ruining it for me, ****. I guess I’ll just look out the window and wait for the divisional round games in 2020.

I don't think playing in Arrowhead is anything to be concerned about. Their defense is garbage. Our defense is garbage. Its anyone's game between these two no matter what time, no matter what place.

Our defense has been better the last two weeks. Hopefully it’s a trend and not a product of who thry were playing.

I think Denver in January was a way more formidable opponent than the Chiefs in Arrowhead but they will be a real challenge if that’s the matchup.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back