PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Division Round Playoffs: Baltimore Ravens at Denver Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Divisonal round breakdown: Ravens at Broncos

I've never understood this logic, personally. So, we don't want to play the Broncos on the road but we want to play the Ravens, who (could) beat the Broncos on the road?

i don't understand this logic as every team plays every other team differently....

you're incessant trolling when your team is probably as bad as if not worse than the Jets is what is truly hilarious

yeah but at least i'm level headed, and not biased.....

OK
It's my birthday and I gotta leave & go out to dinnah so hang in there and document all the Manning Face episodes for me folks
As a fellow old coot says, "Hasta la vista!"

Happy Birthday PWP! Have fun, get plastered, and see you at the Pats-Texans thread.

i don't have access to watch the game, but how in the hell has neither qb been sacked yet

that's unbelievable

No one has even been close to Manning, Flacco has bounced out of a couple of near sacks.

i don't understand this logic as every team plays every other team differently....

what's the forecast in denver look like next week?

how cold?

what's the forecast in denver look like next week?

how cold?

Who cares?...Their football team will be golfing by then :cool:

Ravens defensive coordinator finally figured out that you have to send more than four guys to at least make PM rush something. Stick with it.

I thought I noticed that with more rushers Manning was less accurate today; even when he wasn't likely to sacked.

Like he is doubly scared of getting hit than he used to be.

i would think you guys would rather play denver in bad weather, right?

We guys would rather have a game next week. Thats the way to look at it. Weather and team preference comes after.

lol i just like pointing out how you guys cry ref ref ref, then something good happens and all of the sudden you forget the whole "oh well the evil refs will make so and so win"

it's doubly funny because all season you've claimed the refs are helping ravens AND denver

come on, that is ******* hilarious
You're on a roll. So somehow Patriots fans being pissed at the refs for a debateable call and Patriots fans being happy the Ravens scored a touchdown means Patriots fans are hypocrites?

You do this every damn week. Go away.

Right now we need to be more worried about the texans and beating them first.

Are you on the team?

I've never understood this logic, personally. So, we don't want to play the Broncos on the road but we want to play the Ravens, who (could) beat the Broncos on the road?

What you got there is the old classic rock paper scissors.

You're on a roll. So somehow Patriots fans being pissed at the refs for a debateable call and Patriots fans being happy the Ravens scored a touchdown means Patriots fans are hypocrites?

You do this every damn week. Go away.
no, this board is very good, thanks though

I thought I noticed that with more rushers Manning was less accurate today; even when he wasn't likely to sacked.

Like he is doubly scared of getting hit than he used to be.

Brady goes through those phantom sacks too

Major injuries of the past may tend to get you a bit skittish in tight quarters

i don't have access to watch the game, but how in the hell has neither qb been sacked yet

that's unbelievable
You aren't even watching the game and are still calling people hypocrites? Classic.

lol i just like pointing out how you guys cry ref ref ref, then something good happens and all of the sudden you forget the whole "oh well the evil refs will make so and so win"

it's doubly funny because all season you've claimed the refs are helping ravens AND denver

come on, that is ******* hilarious

Yea, Imagine a football fan doing that! geez bong.jpg

you're incessant trolling when your team is probably as bad as if not worse than the Jets is what is truly hilarious
Don't pick on JC. Joker. Give him a break Where else would a good Charger fan go to talk football....but HERE. No one in SD even cares. :rolleyes: The last time that poor guy had a chance to get excited about football was 2007

Last edited:

Hahahahaha lolololl

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST