PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Did Kraft put BB on notice?

Another day, another awkward statement from Kraft. Thankfully we only have a small number of them reported. He’s not eloquent to say the least
Yeah... I sense there is definitely something amiss between RK and BB.. I just hope we can have a good season and be competitive.

here.... my post from another thread.... there no way the Belichick fanboys can refute this... he sucks without #12
View attachment 50671
Not a lot any coach can do for a team that was trash on both sides of the ball in 2020 and on offense in 2022. The team was just ok in 2021 but that's all they were.

Do you understand what is a Running QB? Dual-threat QB?
Never has even one running QB who was an average to poor passer succeeded in the postseason.

Last edited:
Scoring touchdowns is actually the job.

QB A - 4 passing touchdowns
QB B - 2 passing touchdowns, 2 rushing touchdowns
QB C - 3 rushing touchdowns, 1 passing touchdowns

They all did their job.
Lamar has never done his job in the postseason... ever.

It isn't a definitive statement by any means but Kraft seems to have made it pretty clear he would be okay with Mayo taking over if Bill were to longer be here. You're insane if you think Bill gets to ride off into the sunset whenever he feels like it whether Kraft wants him here or not. He and Kraft are on the same page in the fact that they both want to win games. Whether or not Bill delivers is where they diverge.

View attachment 50676

Oh?

of course he's involved, he signs the checks

Lamar has never done his job in the postseason... ever.
Good information, I believe what gets lost is Lamar is actually a great passer.. the guy has a rocket for an arm.. andrews become an All Pro with Lamar at QB.. if he were here BOB could temper some of the running and allow him to be even more of a threat.. I feel bad for Mac in all of this.. to be fair to him he should seek a trade.. he has a coach that won't even commit to him as the QB..

Good information, I believe what gets lost is Lamar is actually a great passer..
This is not true, he's had great regular season results because of scheme and limited attempts, it doesn't make him a great passer.
I feel bad for Mac in all of this.. to be fair to him he should seek a trade.. he has a coach that won't even commit to him as the QB..
The Pats won't trade for Lamar, why should Mac request a trade?

This is not true, he's had great regular season results because of scheme and limited attempts, it doesn't make him a great passer.

What not true? So Andrews made himself an all pro TE? I just wish the Lamar hate would stop! The guys a great player hands down.. I know we won't get him but have to acknowledge he is a great player..

He should request a trade becuase there Cleary is issues there.. BB sung his praises last off season... is he singing them now?

of course he's involved, he signs the checks
If you listened to both of them speak the other day and think they're on the same page I don't know what to tell you. Kraft has basically said things need to improve and went so far as sending a note to each season ticket holder saying so. He also strangely mentioned that Meek Mill has texted him saying Lamar Jackson wants to play here. Bill meanwhile has said nothing about Lamar Jackson and seems to not want to publicly endorse Mac while Kraft said he is a big fan of Mac and thinks they did him a disservice last year. Then the worst of any comment made was Bill's "Look at the last 25 years" which basically flies in the face of everything we have ever known about Bill and comes off as defensive and arrogant. Kraft seems to be looking for changes going forward while Bill seems to want to do things the way he has always done them and point to what "he" did in the past.

If you listened to both of them speak the other day and think they're on the same page I don't know what to tell you. Kraft has basically said things need to improve and went so far as sending a note to each season ticket holder saying so. He also strangely mentioned that Meek Mill has texted him saying Lamar Jackson wants to play here. Bill meanwhile has said nothing about Lamar Jackson and seems to not want to publicly endorse Mac while Kraft said he is a big fan of Mac and thinks they did him a disservice last year. Then the worst of any comment made was Bill's "Look at the last 25 years" which basically flies in the face of everything we have ever known about Bill and comes off as defensive and arrogant. Kraft seems to be looking for changes going forward while Bill seems to want to do things the way he has always done them and point to what "he" did in the past.

bill has also said things need to improve.......they are on the same page

you're connecting dots that just don't connect to see what you want to see; doesn't mean it's there

you're as bad as felger at this point

bill has also said things need to improve.......they are on the same page

you're connecting dots that just don't connect to see what you want to see; doesn't mean it's there

you're as bad as felger at this point
You can bury your head in the sand. They're not on the same page.

When you put quotation marks around “he’ll never win a playoff game” it implies a quote by me. But I never said that… did I.

I said meaningful playoff games, he’ll never be fighting for a conference championship or a Super Bowl. He had enough trouble beating the 27th worst defense in the NFL for his lone playoff win.

A good way to begin an honest debate is by not starting off with a lie. But this is what LJ truthers have to do though, use cherry picked stats and obfuscation… because he hasn’t won **** and has played horribly in the playoffs… not his team… him.
This is hilarious coming from you. You were defending Rodgers in his 2021 49ers divisional exit, using your patented "it's a team game!" fall back.

But when Lamar loses in the playoffs its all him. Funny.

You can bury your head in the sand. They're not on the same page.

even when sober, bob has a mixed track record in talking with the media......i'm not even sure HE knows what he means 2/3 of the time, so for you to "read between the lines" on what he says is laughable

even when sober, bob has a mixed track record in talking with the media......i'm not even sure HE knows what he means 2/3 of the time, so for you to "read between the lines" on what he says is laughable
200.gif

RKK is the owner whose job is to maintain interest in his product. He is also a smart business man who ensured that there was a plan to address the issues from last year and has stated multiple times that BB makes football decisions. Ultimately he is a fan who sometimes talks like a fan. This is only a thing because there is nothing else for the media to talk about until the draft.

While it is fun to think about Lamar as a Patriot, the reality is that he would cost too much to get and pay to put a contending team on the field. The games would look different and be more exciting, the end results would be the same as the last couple of years.

What not true? So Andrews made himself an all pro TE? I just wish the Lamar hate would stop! The guys a great player hands down.. I know we won't get him but have to acknowledge he is a great player..
He's not a great passer, no way no how. If he was great, he wouldn't rank near dead last in pass attempts every year.

Hate has nothing to do with it, I just place a premium on passing... so do coaches who want to win in the postseason.

People who overvalue running think he's great.

He should request a trade becuase there Cleary is issues there.. BB sung his praises last off season... is he singing them now?
There's no issue at all, they have confidence in him but he has to prove it.

If he can't prove it here, he needs to move on and they need to give Zappe a shot.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Back