PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Did I get screwed? - Brady jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read this, interesting even if it's an old article.

According to a trademark lawsuit that WWD reports Burberry recently filed against the TJX Cos. Inc. -- the corporation behind low-price behemoths like TJ MAxx, Marshalls, and HomeGoods -- claiming that, despite repeated warnings that stores under their umbrella were selling counterfeit goods, TJX continued to offload fake merchandise in various stores and claiming it was the real thing.

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/blogs/thr...ls-of-Selling-Counterfeit-Goods-87240857.html

http://www.law360.com/articles/177025/burberry-tjx-settle-counterfeit-trademark-claims

And there is your smoking gun.

Well isn't this just great. I apologized to the seller for calling it a fake since he had proof he purchased it from TJ Maxx and closed the case in order to do a regular return and make the official reason "I no longer want this item". He thanked me for closing the case and then said he can not accept a return since I wore the shirt once.

Should have never closed the case. Now I'm stuck with my fake jersey.

Last edited:
So now the seller claims that what I have is a "limited edition Super Bowl jersey." Funny it was not advertised as such in the eBay listing or on the tags.

I mean really? A limited edition Super Bowl jersey that is nothing like what Brady wore at the Super Bowl?

He says "Most people wanted a plain jersey to attach a Super Bowl Chsmpions patch."

Well, I lost this one. I conceded thinking we could just do a regular return after I was told several times "If you don't want it I am more than happy to do a return" and then was denied a return. No more jerseys on eBay for me, lesson learned.

Well isn't this just great. I apologized to the seller for calling it a fake since he had proof he purchased it from TJ Maxx and closed the case in order to do a regular return and make the official reason "I no longer want this item". He thanked me for closing the case and then said he can not accept a return since I wore the shirt once.

Should have never closed the case. Now I'm stuck with my fake jersey.

Send that sh** to Tony Dungy. He can check it for listening devices.

Most of the stuff sold on Ebay is fake...(jersey wise)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes