PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DeShone Kizer

Ice_Ice_Brady

I heard 10,000 whispering and nobody listening
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Don't see too many people mention him as an option, but you can't judge a quarterback for how badly he played for the Browns. If Brady had been drafted by the Browns, he's selling insurance right now and it's probably only 5 Lombardis with Bledsoe and Cassel.

Kizer has legs like Usain Bolt but has a better arm (I won't compare his arm to Mahomes, but they're exactly the same) and is younger. And shouldn't be too expensive. If he works out with the Patriots, he could be a decent bridge MVP/Super Bowl winner while they draft a guy.

Honestly haven't heard much news about him at all...

Don't see too many people mention him as an option, but you can't judge a quarterback for how badly he played for the Browns. If Brady had been drafted by the Browns, he's selling insurance right now and it's probably only 5 Lombardis with Bledsoe and Cassel.

Kizer has legs like Usain Bolt but has a better arm (I won't compare his arm to Mahomes, but they're exactly the same) and is younger. And shouldn't be too expensive. If he works out with the Patriots, he could be a decent bridge MVP/Super Bowl winner while they draft a guy.

A TD/INT ratio of 11:22 was not the Browns fault. Neither was the 9 fumbles. He has not even been in a game for two years. And you are wondering why people don't see him as an option? It makes no difference how strong your arm is if you can't even hit a barn. I don't know what reality you live in.

A TD/INT ratio of 11:22 was not the Browns fault. Neither was the 9 fumbles. He has not even been in a game for two years. And you are wondering why people don't see him as an option? It makes no difference how strong your arm is if you can't even hit a barn. I don't know what reality you live in.

Yank Big Fish GIF by SA Company

If Brady had been drafted by the Browns, he's selling insurance right now and it's probably only 5 Lombardis with Bledsoe and Cassel.

What am I reading? This has to be sarcasm.

I take it you missed his draft profile...

Strengths:
  • Can make beautiful throws downfield
  • Keeps eyes downfield and delivers passes in the face of pass rush
  • Steps into the pass rush to make completions downfield
  • Field vision
  • Working through progressions
  • Good arm strength
  • Can make all the throws required
  • Throws a catchable ball
  • Can pick up yards on the ground
  • Has some pocket presence
  • Flashes tremendous accuracy on some throws
  • Good ball placement
  • Can audible into better plays for his offense
  • Mobility
  • Can hurt defenses on the ground
  • Difficult to sack
  • Experienced against good competition
  • Leadership skills
  • Work ethic
  • Coachable
  • Passionate about football
  • Upside

I take it you missed his draft profile...

Strengths:
  • Can make beautiful throws downfield
  • Keeps eyes downfield and delivers passes in the face of pass rush
  • Steps into the pass rush to make completions downfield
  • Field vision
  • Working through progressions
  • Good arm strength
  • Can make all the throws required
  • Throws a catchable ball
  • Can pick up yards on the ground
  • Has some pocket presence
  • Flashes tremendous accuracy on some throws
  • Good ball placement
  • Can audible into better plays for his offense
  • Mobility
  • Can hurt defenses on the ground
  • Difficult to sack
  • Experienced against good competition
  • Leadership skills
  • Work ethic
  • Coachable
  • Passionate about football
  • Upside

I don't care about his draft profile. I take you missed his TD/INT ratio, fumbles, and the fact he has not been in a game for two freaking years.

Stats are meaningless without context. This guy is a stud. Just needs mentoring. Cam would be the perfect mentor for this kid.

Stats are meaningless without context. This guy is a stud. Just needs mentoring. Cam would be the perfect mentor for this kid.

You are right. I see my error now. We sign Cam and Kizer, and then trade for 5 first rounders for Watson. All three of those guys in the same QB room!!! The good news is we could get a 1st rounder back if we trade Stid.

You are right. I see my error now. We sign Cam and Kizer, and then trade for 5 first rounders for Watson. All three of those guys in the same QB room!!! The good news is we could get a 1st rounder back if we trade Stid.

Great reply. I'm all in.

agd.gif

Sucks to see so many cowards here. You're probably the sort to wear condoms.

Roll the dice, losers. yoloing on $DSK

Sucks to see so many cowards here. You're probably the sort to wear condoms.

Roll the dice, losers. yoloing on $DSK

Sounds like a pump and dump scheme...I already have a large stake in SMYWTKNS.

I think someone's reacting to my Brissett thread with extreme sarcasm. Especially because I once, a few years ago, made a case for Kizer as a backup/reclamation project.

Keyser Soze wins 6 SBs.

I don't know if I could get used to Kizer So-so.

Regards,
Chris

I think someone's reacting to my Brissett thread with extreme sarcasm. Especially because I once, a few years ago, made a case for Kizer as a backup/reclamation project.

1612412187897.png

1612412133565.png

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft