PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone else interested in Deshone Kizer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simpelton

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Yes yes, I know, the stats and numbers are bad, but the more I look at Deshone Kiser's performance, the more I actually think he was let down by being thrown into the fire much too quickly. With every indicidation that the Browns are considering drafting yet another quarterback, I'm curious about what Bill Belichick could do with a guy like Kiser. He's raw, but his release is pretty good, he can challenge the defense with his feet as well as his arm, and putting him behind an actual offensive line would do a lot to assist his decision making.

I'm mostly thinking about this if there's a chance to pick him up for pennies on the dollar. But I won't deny that if the Browns are seriously considering ditching Kiser for another rookie QB in this draft, I'm interested in picking him off the trash heap and seeing what he can do in an actual organization.

Absolutely ****ing not. You can't take that browns stink out of him anymore.

Don't like his attitude. Even his coaches publicly questioned his maturity and said he wasn't ready. I wasn't a big fan of him pre-draft, and he's performed just about as poorly as expected since then. No interest.

The guys from cleaveland.

I stopped reading when I saw the title.

Its KiZer

I'd take him.... usehim on the scoutyeam for the newly resurgent rpo teams. Guy could be a good camp arm too

You know, as much as we really need to upgrade our D, passing up other avenues of improvement to singlemindedly focus on only one goal probably isn't the right way to handle this thing.

Oops! I forgot to use the [/sarcasm] tag. Again.

My bad.

Oops! I forgot to use the [/sarcasm] tag. Again.

My bad.

Perhaps you should consider an addition to your signature. Something along the lines of this:

giphy.gif

Might be helpful for the folks that sometimes forget sports is supposed to be the toy department of life.

Last edited:
Good God, at least spell the name right!

Takes 5 seconds to do a Google search...

I'd rather Alex Guerrero end up QB2 than Kizer.

I just wanted to say that, I actually know **** all about Kizer so whatever if he ends up here.

Nope. I didn't like the pick for the Browns the second they made it. After what seemed to be a solid 1st round, drafting Kizer screamed "look, we still got a QB" to me.

No we should trade Brady Gronk and Belichick for Cleveland’s pick and draft Darnold. Then we can actually start the real winning

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News