PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Deshaun Watson Gets His Deal

Have fun with BOB, Deshaun

There is Clemson qb coming up in this draft that I would love for us to draft.

On average $39 million per year,wow.
Ok,They have got their franchise QB but they have disassembled effectively the rest of the team during FA.

On average $39 million per year,wow.
Ok,They have got their franchise QB but they have disassembled effectively the rest of the team during FA.
I rate him quite highly in the AFC. By default. I don’t want my team to spend anywhere near that for Watson.

So glad we ain't paying that.

Good QB, but overrated and now overpaid. Wow!

Up 24-0 against KC, then getting outscored 53-0 should've been the red flag they noticed.

How much guaranteed in total? Frankly i would have taken more years. You never know with injuries.

Up 24-0 against KC, then getting outscored 53-0 should've been the red flag they noticed.

You don’t think that HC has something to do with that? Bob sucks!

You can't put that whole fiasco squarely on Watson though.

That's a lot of chedder... I suppose that's one way to make DW feel better about losing the best receiver in the nfl...

You don’t think that HC has something to do with that? Bob sucks!
You can't put that whole fiasco squarely on Watson though.
If you expect $40M per year, you can't get outscored like that. That's pathetic. Regardless, I don't think he's worth it.

And yes, BOB sucks. I can't stand that guy.

If you expect $40M per year, you can't get outscored like that. That's pathetic. Regardless, I don't think he's worth it.

And yes, BOB sucks. I can't stand that guy.
Did you not watch the coaching blunders that were made in that game? There aren't many QB's who could overcome that against the Chiefs high powered offense. Seriously? You really think 24 points is something insurmountable for the Chiefs?

The Patriots played them twice a few years ago and jumped out to huge leads only for both games to come down to the end. What does that tell you about how potent the Chiefs really are offensively?

Last edited:
$39M: over or under for Dak’s

Did you not watch the coaching blunders that were made in that game? There aren't many QB's who could overcome that against the Chiefs high powered offense. Seriously? You really think 24 points is something insurmountable for the Chiefs?

The Patriots played them twice a few years ago and jumped out to huge leads only for both games to come down to the end. What does that tell you about how potent the Chiefs really are offensively?
ask the Falcons about big leads :rofl:

Good for him. Better ball out this year. He's on my fantasy team!

While not Mahomes money that's still straight cash homie.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back