PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Deshaun Watson accused of sexual assault in lawsuit

I heard that many of the civil suit accusers are only asking for $500 dollars which leads me to believe them. I wonder if Watson successfully paid other women for sex and figured it didn't hurt to ask.

The Texans ownership (maybe at the insistence of their team Rasputin), having caught wind of a bit of smoke, get the ball rolling on this by trying to paint Deshaun into a corner by making him seemingly "untradeable." Turns out, there's way more fire there than they realized, and now the whole thing has blown up in their faces: no Herschel Walker trove of picks *and* no Deshaun.

The conspiracy theories practically write themselves!

I heard that many of the civil suit accusers are only asking for $500 dollars which leads me to believe them. I wonder if Watson successfully paid other women for sex and figured it didn't hurt to ask.
That makes it less believable to me. That's not "I need to be made whole" money. That's "pay up to make me go away" money.

Nothing in the law that says women have to go to the cops, so the police wouldn't have any complaint/report. Makes the story more iffy but doesn't necessarily mean something didn't happen
I don't disagree with that point its just concerning police are not involved

Lol, you don't seriously believe that do you? Watson said he was offered a 6 figure settlement just for the 1st suit. You think the attorney is doing this for $250/case? That's ludicrous.

The lawyer claims they are asking for the minimum in compensatory damages - but that doesn’t necessarily mean a cap on punitive damages.

Trust me, they’re chasing more than $500 each.

But what’s the end game than of the lawyer if he’s an alleged Texan fan? If he hates Watson and wants him gone surely tanking his value isn’t the way to go. He can’t like Watson and smear his character like this ethier

You'd have to imagine Watson would have taken the settlement offer so this all would have gone away quietly if he felt he did something wrong.

Maybe Watson just called the lawyer's bluff. Now the lawyer goes public and many more are trying to cash in for a pay day.

Perhaps initially the Texan fan lawyer decided he was pissed at Watson and wanted to at least take some money off him for leaving?

Who knows? So much speculation.

The lawyer just better have something better than text messages discussing a butt massage.

Last edited:
"I'm extremely proud to represent Deshaun Watson and wholly stand behind him against what we believe are meritless allegations," Hardin's statement said. "However, we will wait to comment in detail until we've completed our review of the numerous, evolving allegations from Mr. Buzbee. We will respond next week and ask you to keep an open mind until we do so."

I don't think this attorney has ever lost a case.

tenor(10).gif

So houston would tank his value when he’s demanding a trade
Yes exactly.
It was the first thing that came to my mind mind When the first accusation happened.

seems so hard to believe Deshaun would do this **** after following him since he was in HS

Lol, you don't seriously believe that do you? Watson said he was offered a 6 figure settlement just for the 1st suit. You think the attorney is doing this for $250/case? That's ludicrous.
The Texans ownership (maybe at the insistence of their team Rasputin), having caught wind of a bit of smoke, get the ball rolling on this by trying to paint Deshaun into a corner by making him seemingly "untradeable." Turns out, there's way more fire there than they realized, and now the whole thing has blown up in their faces: no Herschel Walker trove of picks *and* no Deshaun.

The conspiracy theories practically write themselves!
I’m convinced that no amount of sexual assault if proven would be the end of watson. Players that can win you games always get a second chance

He should hire Kraft's lawyers.

Alzo lmao at anyone here claiming that they “know” Watson had a crystal clean reputation before this. News flash, you know nothing about this man outside the carefully curated appearance he portrayed himself as. Just like most any other celebrity. Behind the scenes he might have been a menace this whole time but because he’s an elite athlete with handlers and enablers with every reason in the world to keep him on the field they may have covered up a lot of stuff.
Like Bob Kraft? :p

They could have made the $500 a lot quicker if they just gave him the handie... :haha:

But what’s the end game than of the lawyer if he’s an alleged Texan fan? If he hates Watson and wants him gone surely tanking his value isn’t the way to go. He can’t like Watson and smear his character like this ethier
I guess they're hoping this makes Watson feel his reputation is damaged so he has no choice but to stay in Houston.

Or they want to be able to say "We had to make the trade to get the sex pervert out of our God-fearing town" instead of the narrative being "how did McNair, Easterby and Caserio screw things up so badly"....

10 out of 11 balls were 2 pounds under pressure. No Colts balls were under pressure. A Colts player noticed the ball he intercepted from Brady was too soft and turned it in. When you have one side creating the entire narrative the accused sure looks guilty.

Last edited:
1 woman I can understand that maybe it could be a money grab. But when there's 22 masseuses all alleging the same thing it's hard to believe all these women are lying. What happened to "believe all women"? Just because he seems nice in the media doesn't mean anything. bill Cosby seemed like a nice household dad for 40 years. Cuomo was touted as a leader just 6 months ago and won an Emmy. Weinstein was a top guy in hollywood.

As for reasons they might not have come out earlier? Just read some of the responses in this thread about how they are money grubbing and going after a superstar athlete.

Now, not saying he did do it. It's innocent until proven guilty. But it's starting to get to a point of where there's smoke there's fire.

10 out of 11 balls were 2 pounds under pressure. No Colts balks were under pressure. A Colts player noticed the ball he intercepted from Brady was too soft and turned it in. When you have one side creating the entire narrative the accused sure looks guilty.
Yup, Watson hired Hardin, a shark that never loses. Assuming Deshaun is innocent as he claims, they'll slice through these cases like a knife through butter.

1 woman I can understand that maybe it could be a money grab. But when there's 22 masseuses all alleging the same thing it's hard to believe all these women are lying. What happened to "believe all women"? Just because he seems nice in the media doesn't mean anything. bill Cosby seemed like a nice household dad for 40 years. Cuomo was touted as a leader just 6 months ago and won an Emmy. Weinstein was a top guy in hollywood.

As for reasons they might not have come out earlier? Just read some of the responses in this thread about how they are money grubbing and going after a superstar athlete.

Now, not saying he did do it. It's innocent until proven guilty. But it's starting to get to a point of where there's smoke there's fire.
Lots of money out there to get. I gave Watson a massage last year come to think of it. What's that lawyer's phone number?

Houston police have denied being in contact with Buzbee. This is significant because during the Friday press conference, Buzbee claimed he was. I don’t know if he was lying, being deliberately misleading, misinformed, or maybe HPD are the ones mistaken here, but it just goes to show you can’t trust word one that some people say without verification.

Houston police have denied being in contact with Buzbee. This is significant because during the Friday press conference, Buzbee claimed he was. I don’t know if he was lying, being deliberately misleading, misinformed, or maybe HPD are the ones mistaken here, but it just goes to show you can’t trust word one that some people say without verification.
He later said he had spoken to a detective that he knows which is not the same thing that he said at the conference.

I have a very hard time believing that 9 women all in the same field with a similar pattern of allegation are all taking Watson to court for the minimum settlement and go through all the shot assault victims go through in the public just to smear him for ulterior motives with no major gain
Well let's say you "took care" of Watson for the price of a Kraft tug (an early bird special). Then you find out your little transaction could net you 6 figures + and it's as easy as just signing up to collect. Plaintiff's counsel can fill in all the gory details for you.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back