PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Deshaun Watson accused of sexual assault in lawsuit

You'd have to imagine Watson would have taken the settlement offer so this all would have gone away quietly if he felt he did something wrong.

Maybe Watson just called the lawyer's bluff. Now the lawyer goes public and many more are trying to cash in for a pay day.

Perhaps initially the Texan fan lawyer decided he was pissed at Watson and wanted to at least take some money off him for leaving?

Who knows? So much speculation.

The lawyer just better have something better than text messages discussing a butt massage.
Watson may have done something wrong and thought there was nothing wrong with it. These are kids thrust into the limelight with ridiculous wealth. Often they think they are above people and it’s an honor to be with them. Who is that lowly person to turn him down. They are the problem, I did nothing wrong.

To ascribe normal thought processes and morals to someone who grew up in poverty, then at about 16 started having everyone tell them how great they are, provide them anything they want, make them think they are superhuman because they can play sports well, give them millions of dollars, jam 80,000 people into a stadium to cheer for them, have people walking down the street be in awe of them, all before they matured under normal human conditions is a mistaken approach.

Someone is allergic to periods and semi colons. Lol

All Masseuses Matter

All Masseuses Matter
All Perverts Matter

Yup, Watson hired Hardin, a shark that never loses. Assuming Deshaun is innocent as he claims, they'll slice through these cases like a knife through butter.
Hopefully faster than Krafty Bob's case.

Of course in that case the local police and DAs were the ones trying to make the case "stick", here it's a civil suit.

Watson may have done something wrong and thought there was nothing wrong with it. These are kids thrust into the limelight with ridiculous wealth. Often they think they are above people and it’s an honor to be with them. Who is that lowly person to turn him down. They are the problem, I did nothing wrong.

To ascribe normal thought processes and morals to someone who grew up in poverty, then at about 16 started having everyone tell them how great they are, provide them anything they want, make them think they are superhuman because they can play sports well, give them millions of dollars, jam 80,000 people into a stadium to cheer for them, have people walking down the street be in awe of them, all before they matured under normal human conditions is a mistaken approach.

Tough fecal matter. It is not society's fault an individual was raised without a sense of right and wrong. Time to learn a lesson, and as you get older certain lessons come with a much higher cost.

Like that "affluenza" kid from a few years ago - think he should have been excused as well?

"To ascribe normal thought processes and morals to someone who grew up in poverty ..."

Dear Lord, you actually believe this? Poverty != Immorality. Yes, the special treatment of athletes at an age where they cannot truly understand it is an issue, but that understanding falls on the parents. They need top make sure the kid learns humility and knows that the "special guy" only exists in uniform, on the field.

Watson is making Antonio Brown look like a choir boy.

Tough fecal matter. It is not society's fault an individual was raised without a sense of right and wrong. Time to learn a lesson, and as you get older certain lessons come with a much higher cost.
Like that "affluenza" kid from a few years ago - think he should have been excused as well?
[/QUOTE]
horrible reading comprehension on your part.
I was describing why you can’t apply “why would he not accept the settlement if he did nothing” logic.
"To ascribe normal thought processes and morals to someone who grew up in poverty ..."

Dear Lord, you actually believe this? Poverty != Immorality. Yes, the special treatment of athletes at an age where they cannot truly understand it is an issue, but that understanding falls on the parents. They need top make sure the kid learns humility and knows that the "special guy" only exists in uniform, on the field.
Oh GTFO with that crap. You cut off a sentence that described his entire life experience to “poverty”. I’m not commenting on his parents, or who should have done what. I am commenting on people who grow up entitled and are handed boatloads of money, adoration and privilege not developing the same attitudes and moral compass that the poster was expecting for them.

Clearly Mr. Bro Gotta Ho never incorporated the Burt Wonderstone consent form (and parting gift) in his day to day activities.

(40 secs in)

Last edited:
Tough fecal matter. It is not society's fault an individual was raised without a sense of right and wrong.
TIL accusation is truth.

Is it THAT MUCH TO ASK for people to WAIT AND SEE? To ask them to close their mouths and be thought fools rather than remove all doubt forever?

I guess it is.

Looks fade, money spends, but stupid is forever. Remember that

Not really. It's much easier to believe AB would do something that stupid once or twice, than to expect a guy who's had a pristine reputation for most of his career to have done it 22 times and counting, all coinciding with him becoming discontent and trying to leave the team.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Or it screams hes guilty as hell.
I have no idea. I always reserve judgement until all the facts are in and all parties have have had their say.
Unlike you. Sounds like your mind is already made up.
I have my theory. In order for my theory to be wrong a lot of people have to be very, very wrong about Deshawn, so I'm pretty comfortable with my theory.

Why your theory, and not mine, deserves room on the forum is a question I'd like to put to you.

I have my theory. In order for my theory to be wrong a lot of people have to be very, very wrong about Deshawn, so I'm pretty comfortable with my theory.

Why your theory, and not mine, deserves room on the forum is a question I'd like to put to you.

Stop embarassing yourself, dude.

Let's get this straight: one guy played in the NFL for 10 years, and at age 31, was acccused by a woman of sexual assualt, a woman who admitted was his friend and who flew to Florida to hang up with him, went out clubbing with him, and voluntarily took a taxi to his house after clubbing.

The other guy has played in the NFL for 4 years, is only 25 years old, and we have absolutely no goddamned idea who he is. You claim he has a great reputation...why is that? Because he hasn't been pubically accused of sexual assault/harassment yet in a few years? And now that 20 women are accusing of him wrong doing, but your insane reasoning leads you to believe he's less likely to be guilty than Brown? Lmao...even for you, this is some dumbass stuff.

Conspiracy theory/tin hat: What if league owners knew the Texans were about to trade him to us and made sure that lawyer leaked this, with consent of the league, to tarnish his name and keep him far away from us? Like...a pre-emptive AB situation...

I know, I know...but it was fun to ****post

[/tin hat]

What a pile of steaming bovine dung this comment is...

By definition nobody can...

...because it's incomprehensible.

Complete gibberish if you will.
Bull crap.
Many of these players are entitled and think the rules don’t apply to them. It’s widely accepted and it’s a big problem.
sorry you wish to bury your head in the sand.

Bull crap.
Many of these players are entitled and think the rules don’t apply to them. It’s widely accepted and it’s a big problem.
sorry you wish to bury your head in the sand.
It's only "accepted" by dolts who are not acquainted with the concept of accountability.

Last edited:
Actually Watson got to grow up in free housing! My parents had to pay for all our housing, he lived in free housing and then Warrick Dunn gave his family a free house!

So maybe getting all this stuff for free is what has off centered his morals ;)

I need highly pixelated photos.......................................................so I can look into the accusers' souls. ;)

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back