PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Deshaun Watson accused of sexual assault in lawsuit

OK little boy. You really need to stop doing this. if you can't grasp the difference between calling someone a liar and saying they haven't proven that what they're saying is true, then you're way too young to be participating in threads like this. Does your mommy know you're using the computer without permission?
If all you bring to the table is personal attacks against those who disagree with you, then I humbly accept your surrender.
E5B4345E-9E73-4CE8-A203-7DBE06B0367C.gif

Innocent until proven guilty ONLY applies to jury members and court officers. Those of us in the general public have the right to believe whatever we want to believe.
Regarding Watson...None of us have any idea if what he did crossed a line or not.

However the sheer number of female masseuses he contacted and employed seems to circumstantially indicate that he has an obsessive perversion for peri inguinal stimulation. This by itself is probably not illegal but its extremely atypical behavior for a horny male his age.
He is entitled to be perverse and atypical as long as he did not break any laws.

Sometimes when there is smoke there is fire. Most of the time.
Clearly we don’t have evidence to make a determination but if you had to make a guess based upon what we do know only an idiot would think Watson did no wrong.

Ring6's friend Andy has been on my ignore list since he wrote volumes proving to us all on how Kraft would be convicted in Florida. See he cant be wrong ever. Some on here have suggested a 2 post maximum disagreeing with him. Maybe once is too much.

Ring6's friend Andy has been on my ignore list since he wrote volumes proving to us all on how Kraft would be convicted in Florida. See he cant be wrong ever. Some on here have suggested a 2 post maximum disagreeing with him. Maybe once is too much.
Andy is in my ignore file too. More people should do the same. He has never been wrong about anything ever in his life. Especially when he said the NFL would never borrow against future salary caps.

And if you don’t believe me, just ask him.

Andy is in my ignore file too. More people should do the same. He has never been wrong about anything ever in his life. Especially when he said the NFL would never borrow against future salary caps.

And if you don’t believe me, just ask him.
my mistake. "Never wrestle with a pig in mud, you just get dirty and entertain the pig."

my mistake. "Never wrestle with a pig in mud, you just get dirty and entertain the pig."
and then you get asphyxiated from her sitting on your face screaming "put the bills in the G string and order me a 7 & 7"

and then you get asphyxiated from her sitting on your face screaming "put the bills in the G string and order me a 7 & 7"
Rookie drink.......................

At this point, even if you put aside the Proof vs Accuser angle, it can’t be fun to be neither Watson, nor the HC/GM... that franchise went South real fast.

Rookie drink.......................
Slutty strip bar pigs gotta learn to pump the drooling suckers for Dom Perignon...takes time and an endless line of "I own five houses and ten cars and English is my 2nd language...please fart in my mouth" narcissistic nitwits.

Hi long time listener, never-time reader. Did he do it?

She said that Watson assaulted and harassed her on March 30, 2020 “in my own home, doing what I love most, massage therapy.”

“Some days I feel like a hero, other days I feel like a failure,” she explained, adding that she replays the interaction over and over in her head.

“I can no longer practice the profession I love the most without my hands shaking during the session,” she said. “I got into massage therapy to heal people. To heal their minds and bodies. To bring peace to their souls. Deshaun Watson has robbed me of that.”

“People say that I’m doing this just for money,” she added. “That is false. I come forward now so that Deshaun Watson does not assault another woman.”

Buzbee said that Solis had spoken with the Houston Police Department, and that at least one other person has as well.

First person who sued Deshaun Watson reveals her identity and speaks out

So buzzbee has brung up a victim and her name out there. Ashley Solis. I believe she’s the original accuser. This is a dog and pony show right now. What needs to happen is for evidence to be shown.

Tomorrow hardin brings out a masseur in a press conference saying watson was very professional. I mean when will see evidence.

So buzzbee has brung up a victim and her name out there. Ashley Solis. I believe she’s the original accuser. This is a dog and pony show right now. What needs to happen is for evidence to be shown.
First y'all complain because the accusers are anonymous and not talking. Now, when one comes forward, it's a dog and pony show?

C'mon.

First y'all complain because the accusers are anonymous and not talking. Now, when one comes forward, it's a dog and pony show?

C'mon.

Evidence not yapping gums. If he did it his career should be over but we are all waiting on evidence.

Evidence not yapping gums. If he did it his career should be over but we are all waiting on evidence.
Then why are you commenting on it.? This is a forum, not a court of law.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back