PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Deshaun Watson accused of sexual assault in lawsuit

Either this attorney has cult leader persuasion skills or Watson is a predator
He is not a predator, he has a fetish and instead of going to the pros, he scourer Instagram for women he thinks will give it up because he is a star. That is what I think in all of this. I cringe to think what a circus our team will have been with all of this news, truth or lies. With Kraft episode, this will have been a PR nightmare.
EwzVKgXWYAEcuZW

22? Yikes!
The lawyer is stupid. 22 and nobody said ANYTHING? In the #metoo era? That just screams a man who's looking for either a payout or to make a point and is trying to get the athlete to pay up to make it go away.

The lawyer is stupid. 22 and nobody said ANYTHING? In the #metoo era? That just screams a man who's looking for either a payout or to make a point and is trying to get the athlete to pay up to make it go away.

No one said anything about Cuomo either until the nursing home scandal came out....or Bill Cosby until the first accuser came out.

The idea that any woman coming out is just looking for a payout or to make an point is I think a large reason many women don't come out. Once one person "bites the bullet" per say. then mentally people feel like its okay to talk.

one accuser is one thing like Antonio Brown. you can make the case how come theres no other accusations. but 22? and theres text messages where he apologizes for making one "uncomfortable" theres alot of smoke here.

or Someone is pretending to be Watson and committing these acts.. Wouldn't be the first time someone had used an Athletes name.

I mention this because there is just something about this that rings false.. Especially when one of the Texans trainers Watson's Personal QB Coach Quincy Avery supposedly referred one of the "potential plaintiff's to Buzbee".

Last edited:
Here is his persuasion skills:

1616185081625.png

Attachments

• 1616185036427.png
    1616185036427.png
    89.4 KB · Views: 2
OR better yet you could just wait for more facts before making a judgement on his guilt. This would not be the first time that a publicity seeking lawyer has lied and wrongfully accused athletes of sexual harassment or assault. Read up on Duke lacrosse if you’ve never heard of it.

Deshaun could be guilty or he could be the victim of a money grabbing scheme. The fact that we went from zero accusers to twenty lightning quick is only increasing my skepticism. Both are possibilities so let’s give Watson his day in court.

Last edited:
one accuser is one thing like Antonio Brown. you can make the case how come theres no other accusations. but 22? and theres text messages where he apologizes for making one "uncomfortable" theres alot of smoke here.
I read that text message and it could mean a thousand things. Buzbee is going to need to bring more to the table than that.

or Someone is pretending to be Watson and committing these acts.. Wouldn't be the first time someone had used an Athletes name.

I mention this because there is just something about this that rings false.. Especially when one of the Texans trainers Watson's Personal QB Coach Quincy Avery supposedly referred one of the "potential plaintiff's to Buzbee".
You are misunderstanding what was said. Avery did not refer the plaintiff to Buzbee, Avery referred the masseuse (who is now one of the plaintiffs) to Watson.

I read that text message and it could mean a thousand things. Buzbee is going to need to bring more to the table than that.

And the fact that he may have said something inappropriate doesn’t = he is a serial sexual abuser. It proves nothing. It could be argued in his favor. If he was this horrible sexual predator why would he apologize for anything?

Last edited:
Is this a civil lawsuit or a criminal one? It would seem that criminal sex acts should be followed up with individual criminal arrests when they happen instead of saved up by a bunch of people and delivered later as a package civil suit all at once in the future without criminal charges. Although this seems to happen frequently.

Is this a civil lawsuit or a criminal one? It would seem that criminal sex acts should be followed up with individual criminal arrests when they happen instead of saved up by a bunch of people and delivered later as a package civil suit all at once in the future without criminal charges. Although this seems to happen frequently.
Civil.

Houston did something to coordinate this. I have a hard time believing it’s legitamate

At this point, the only way DW will be able to counter these accusations is to find dozens of therapists to say the opposite of what's being alleged. Good luck with that.

Maybe this is why the kid wanted out of Houston? Knew it was gonna blow up.
Season 9 Idk GIF by The Big Bang Theory

At this point, the only way DW will be able to counter these accusations is to find dozens of therapists to say the opposite of what's being alleged. Good luck with that.
let's just say that while my mind is still open, the serendipity of all this happening as Watson is threatening to try to ditch the Texans just makes it ring hollow for me. Especially when buzbee has a long and well known association with the team.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Back