PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Desean Jackson?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather have Golden Tate ahead of DeSean Jackson, but I believe that Jackson could work here too. We probably won't be able to afford either of them next year anyway.
I’ll gladly take Tate, but I don’t want that washed up, drama queen malcontent that is Jackson. Especially not for the money he’d want.

I want Devante Parker a sober Josh Gordon and like a Seth Roberts kind of player.

I want Devante Parker a sober Josh Gordon and like a Seth Roberts kind of player.

Can we pay Parker on a game by game basis instead of a year contract?

The biggest issue with us getting WRs will they be able to pick up our offensive scheme and understand it. Not sure what Desean Jackson Route tree is like. Is he still that Burner who can take the top off the defence, or does it look like he does at Tampa due to Mike Evans?
Route tree?? It's a 9.......9..............9....
as in Go deep.....
Unless he has changed from his time in Philly, he made a career and a decent one at that using his separation speed. Whether he still has it at 33 is another matter....

Andre Roberts played for the JETE this season on a 1-year vet minimum deal. Not much as a receiver for the past 3-4 seasons, but he has a 14.7-yd punt return average and a 29.3 yds kick return average this season.

He turns 31 on Jan. 9th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference