PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Denver Nuggets show Brady on video board to encite booing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bbs picture to them is worse than the mental reaction to a tombstone.

In the enemies mind, brady and bb represent fate and doom. This thing is a certainty to them. Jordan, pippen, rodman... Bird, mchale, parish. Brady, edelman , gronk, Blount..therse are not good news type matchups. .. I would not relish the idea of these names in relation to another team as it makes dread.

In the latest installment of "How the Patriots own space in the minds of opposing fans/owners everywhere".

View attachment 16792

This is so great. So while the opposing team shoots free throws, they put this up to get the crowd unruly. I mean, we should be flattered as Pats fans. Free rent space.

hilarious-reaction-gifs-snooki-pregnant.gif

Their inferiority complex is understandable. The Patriots have more championships than their ****ty football/basketball teams combined.

You can add the Rockies, and their "0" World Series championships to that list.

That's actually pretty funny. What would you do if a picture of the fivehead went up in a Celtics game?
This was my thought. It's funny and if they showed a picture of Peytie Pie at a Boston sports event, I would boo lustily!

Brady has a losing record vs. Denver, and Denver beat the Pats the last two times the games counted for everything. Not sure why they, in particular, hate Brady.

It's very funny anyways.
It's easy to figure out why they hate Brady. It's because they know, despite their team's record against NE, that they've never had a QB as good as Brady and they never will. Not Elway, not Manning, not anyone. And it goes up their collective asses about 496.8 miles...

The jets, Dolphins, Bills, Colts, Ravens, and Broncos all consider The Patriots to be their main rivals.

Hell, Earl Thomas recently said that The Patriots were the Seahawks' biggest rival, and they're in the NFC West

The Pats should be honored to be in so many other teams' heads

The jets, Dolphins, Bills, Colts, Ravens, and Broncos all consider The Patriots to be their main rivals.

Hell, Earl Thomas recently said that The Patriots were the Seahawks' biggest rival, and they're in the NFC West

The Pats should be honored to be in so many other teams' heads

Reminds me of USENET in the 90s. Bills, Phins and especially Jets fans, even with the "Border War" denigrated the Patriots and kept claiming that "No, we don't view the Pats as rivals". Not worthy. The disrespect was brutal even with Bledsoe taking us to the SB.
With the new century we got revenge in the best possible everlasting way.

Reminds me of USENET in the 90s. Bills, Phins and especially Jets fans, even with the "Border War" denigrated the Patriots and kept claiming that "No, we don't view the Pats as rivals". Not worthy. The disrespect was brutal even with Bledsoe taking us to the SB.
With the new century we got revenge in the best possible everlasting way.

I don't understand. Are you trying to say Usenet didn't view the world wide web as a rival at the time?

Edit: nevermind, I get it, you're just talking about the fans on newsgroups. My bad!:oops:

Last edited:
Brady has a losing record vs. Denver, and Denver beat the Pats the last two times the games counted for everything. Not sure why they, in particular, hate Brady.

It's very funny anyways.

I've wondered why both Broncos and Giants fans are among the most jealous haters out there. Both teams have had a lot of success against Brady, yet they seem to show so much insecurity and and envy. It's probably due to the consistency - the guy is never out. The Giants thought they "decapitated" the Patriots dynasty and dealt Brady a death blow for his all-time standing. Similar story with the Broncos. Still, I would probably just acknowledge his greatness and be even more proud that my team beat him several times in big stages.

This reminds me of the British putting George Washington’s picture in the outhouse and Ethan Allen was like “That’s appropriate because nothing will make an Englishman **** so quick as the sight of General Washington.”

I'm stealing this.

This is normal.

The Cavaliers put a picture of Ben Roethlisberger up. It's hilarious actually.

And they just were eliminated from the playoffs if I'm not mistaken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick