PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Demaryius Thomas Re-Signed to 1-Year Deal with Harry on IR

Status
Not open for further replies.
You lied. I went back to thread, which is closed so I couldn’t respond within, and proved it.

For anyone who wants to actually see what Andy Johnson cherry picked edited (as if anyone cares or wants to follow his obesessive argument/cherry picking and editing of other peoples' posts) it is post #286 in the Demaryius Gets Cut thread. The subsequent two paragraphs are what he chose (without the "......."notation) to keep out.

It is there in black and white.

Why he would continue his misrepresentations of other peoples' words in new threads is beyond sanity. Once again, I hope he gets some semblance of peace and help.

Last edited:
Harry we'll be back week 8. That's half the regular season and the playoffs to be a factor.

He has to beat out a lot of guys for playing time though.

For anyone who wants to actually see what Andy Johnson cherry picked edited (as if anyone cares wants to follow his obesessive argument/cherry picking and editing of other peoples' posts) is it post #286 in the Demaryius Gets Cut thread. There subsequent two paragraphs are what he chose (without the "......."notation) to keep out.

It is there in black and white.

Why he would continue his misrepresentations of other peoples' words in new threads is beyond sanity. Once again, I hope he gets some semblance of peace and help.
I quoted the exact point you denied making. Keep digging furiously.

You lied. I went back to thread, which is closed so I couldn’t respond within, and proved it.

Sure you can!!!!

Right click. Drag your mouse over the ENTIRE post (without cherry picking). Click copy. Paste back here.

SERIOUSLY - - you don't know how to do that?????

I'm beginning to feel sorry for you. :p

Sure you can!!!!

Right click. Drag your mouse over the ENTIRE post (without cherry picking). Click copy. Paste back here.

SERIOUSLY - - you don't know how to do that?????

I'm beginning to feel sorry for you.
What does that have to do with “I can’t respond within”.
You should stop digging so furiously ( hunt the hole only keeps getting bigger) and see what you are reading and take a moment to understand it.

But by all means explain to me how copying and pasting allows you to post to a closed thread.

What does that have to do with “I can’t respond within”.
You should stop digging so furiously ( hunt the hole only keeps getting bigger) and see what you are reading and take a moment to understand it.

But by all means explain to me how copying and pasting allows you to post to a closed thread.

"What does that have to do with “I can’t respond within”." - - so you brought it over to THIS thread to renew your argument?????

And then still afraid to quote the entire post you cherry picked/edited.

C'mon. I just gave you easy instructions that almost every poster on this site knows how to do.

This is just sad, Andy.

I'm done - - go back to your unhinged editing of other peoples' words to fight whatever battles your life needs you fight. In retrospect, at this point, I apologize for making fun of you. Honestly, I hope you find some peace.

Last edited:
Injuries happen, but I do wish they wouldn't keep happening to our top draft picks. Of the past 5 Patriots first rounders, only Malcom Brown managed to play a full season his rookie year.

The good news is that WR is a position with some depth...a phrase we couldn't have imagined uttering at the start of training camp!

I love the ignore feature on this site. Makes reading here so much more pleasant.

Injuries happen, but I do wish they wouldn't keep happening to our top draft picks. Of the past 5 Patriots first rounders, only Malcom Brown managed to play a full season his rookie year.

The good news is that WR is a position with some depth...a phrase we couldn't have imagined uttering at the start of training camp!

Absolutely - - loving the depth and the options McDaniels has this year. Just would like a pass-catching TE who is under 37, though.....

If you're waiting for injuries to stop happening frequently in the NFL you're going to be waiting a LONG time.

er..that was my point. So what don't you agree with? Do you think Harry is better than E, DT, and Gordon? What do you think his role would be right now if he was on the roster?

Like any other rookie WR he’s going to have to work to learn the offense, and to get on the same page as a Brady. That takes some time and experience.

If you're waiting for injuries to stop happening frequently in the NFL you're going to be waiting a LONG time.

Absolutely. The season is a war of attrition Great to have ammo in depth and reserve. Wish we could've stashed Berrios on the PS, but it is what it is.

Yeah, absolutely formidable, with reinforcements mid-season if Harry can heal up properly. DT as your #3 WR is really something. I guess that makes Dorsett the #4 and Meyers the #5?

I don't expect Meyers to be active anytime soon. 3 WR's usually get almost all the reps, especially when they are as good as our top three. As I have responded to another poster, at worst Thomas is competing with Dorsett for reps.

In any case, this give us four active WR's: Edelman, Gordon, Thomas and Dorsett.
===================
Obviously, BB also has the option of having Gunner active as a punt returner.

True enough. But after a 2018 draft class in which the Patriot' top 5 picks combined to play only 16 total games because of injury, one can hope for better!

I know people keep pointing out the quality of players Thomas was going against BUT the fact is, he did what he was supposed to do which is dominate those types of players.

The more important thing is he looked like he had burst off the line and was fluid in his cuts. Which is a far cry from what people originally expected from him.

You said its not a formidable group. that was what I disagree with
Now I see where we went off the rails. I thought you were implying that WHEN Harry got back, he'd be a formidable addition. Hence the reply, because I don't see Harry as being "formidable" at this point. Probably my fault

I don't expect Meyers to be active anytime soon. 3 WR's usually get almost all the reps, especially when they are as good as our top three. As I have responded to another poster, at worst Thomas is competing with Dorsett for reps.

In any case, this give us four active WR's: Edelman, Gordon, Thomas and Dorsett.
===================
Obviously, BB also has the option of having Gunner active as a punt returner.

I could definitely live with that this Sunday, given White is a great receiving threat and Fears has been mentioning Michel as focusing more on pass catching also. Sure would like a pass catching TE under the age of 37, though....

I know people keep pointing out the quality of players Thomas was going against BUT the fact is, he did what he was supposed to do which is dominate those types of players.

The more important thing is he looked like he had burst off the line and was fluid in his cuts. Which is a far cry from what people originally expected from him.

Absolutely. A great step in the right direction. Certainly didn't expect to see him moving that well that soon! Looking forward to seeing him progress as the season goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back