PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Deebo? [Odell trolling Deebo online]

I’m sorry I’m out and saw this. Not sure if it is true but had to share

I’m sorry I’m out and saw this. Not sure if it is true but had to share

Just yanking your chain.

Jets actually offered a big deal that included their #10 pick, and the 49ers actually declined that. Remember the 49ers didn't even have a first round pick for this year.

well, here's hoping Odell isnt full of ****

Apparently, OBJ and Samuel are having a beef over Samuel’s situation. I wouldn’t take anything OBJ tweets seriously.

No way BillB will pay any WR 20+million/yr...

3 hours later...oh OBJ is messing with us ?

I think the 49ers and Samuel are heading for a divorce and they should have taken the Jets’ offer, but I see zero chance of the Pats being the ones who trade for him know what what it could cost in a trade and signing him and the fact he wants To be a pure WR and not a slash role.

Just yanking your chain.

Jets actually offered a big deal that included their #10 pick, and the 49ers actually declined that. Remember the 49ers didn't even have a first round pick for this year.
The perception is they were being pretty unreasonable with Jimmy G last year too. I think Lynch is too scared to be seen like he's getting less than an absolute win after the crap deal to land Lance.

He probably is bored and a little jelly with all the big contracts being handed out to all the other malcontents. He’s in no position after the injury to get in on that money so he is stirring the pot. What would of been funny is if he would of trolled Christian Kirk.

I think Odell’s trolling us because we went with Parker instead of him.

I think Odell’s trolling us because we went with Parker instead of him.
Cousin, I would swap out whole 2022 Draft class for Deebo and it's not even close.

I say in a 36 month fair evaluation, 2 starters , no proBowlers and one back up. ..........Nice job Draft Team.......and they pay you how much?
Over and Under on my predictions?
DW Toys

The best thing for Debo is to simply tell the 49ers he's not a RB and to keep him at WR. It's not a wise business decision to keep getting handoffs at the LOS. He's asking for a significant injury. Good for him that he quickly realizes it.

What ever happened to wannabe gangsta Justin Bieber?

He was part of Odell Beckams saggy pants posse. Never hear a peep out him no more.

Cousin, I would swap out whole 2022 Draft class for Deebo and it's not even close.

I say in a 36 month fair evaluation, 2 starters , no proBowlers and one back up. ..........Nice job Draft Team.......and they pay you how much?
Over and Under on my predictions?
DW Toys
Thanks surrogate uncle

I think the 49ers and Samuel are heading for a divorce and they should have taken the Jets’ offer, but I see zero chance of the Pats being the ones who trade for him know what what it could cost in a trade and signing him and the fact he wants To be a pure WR and not a slash role.
49ers FAILING at asset management yet again. They traded two 1st round picks to draft Trey Lance and the kid couldn't even see the field over the likes of Jimmy G. Now they turn down the 10th overall pick which they easily could have used to draft say a WR like Jameson Williams, but nope, they sticking with Deebo and if they don't PAY HIM, he just WALKS after this season and they get nothing but a 3rd round comp pick!

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back