PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Deal with this: I #respect Cam as a person and as a leader

Bledsoe handled it well? Are you joking?
He tried to get Kraft to overrule Belichick them pouted publicly and privately. Do you not remember the “competing for MY job” interview?
The team moved on from Bledsoe. There was no split because the team was behind Brady, and frankly would have been behind Bledsoe if it went the other way.
Lockerrooms don’t split over who plays. It just doesn’t happen, it’s a media creation.
You really think I'm funny?

I remember Bledsoe's initial response as something along the line that he felt like BB lied to him, but Bledsoe moved on and supported Brady after he came back.

Indeed. A lot of altered history about Bledsoe being a demoted Jesus figure.

He was rather kunty in a passive aggressive way.
I thought so too but only in the beginning. Once the dust settled and Brady had the job he wasn't a problem.

Bledsoe handled it well? Are you joking?
He tried to get Kraft to overrule Belichick them pouted publicly and privately. Do you not remember the “competing for MY job” interview?
The team moved on from Bledsoe. There was no split because the team was behind Brady, and frankly would have been behind Bledsoe if it went the other way.
Lockerrooms don’t split over who plays. It just doesn’t happen, it’s a media creation.
Not sure if the media overinflated it, but it seemed to happen under Belichick during his stint with the Browns when he started the rookie over the veteran. The big difference between the situation with the Pats and Browns was that the Pats were winning. Winning takes off the stink from the drama.

I remember Bledsoe's initial response as something along the line that he felt like BB lied to him, but Bledsoe moved on and supported Brady after he came back.
No, he was pushed aside, no one cared what he had to say and he pouted quietly.

Ive never understood the need to make up qualities about people that they didn’t show.
I guess ultimately it doesn’t really matter what we think.

Not sure if the media overinflated it, but it seemed to happen under Belichick during his stint with the Browns when he started the rookie over the veteran. The big difference between the situation with the Pats and Browns was that the Pats were winning. Winning takes off the stink from the drama.

Well in Cleveland he benched and cut kosar because of poor play.
Kosar was a local hero and the fans were upset.
I just don’t buy that players will let a decision about a different player affect their livelihood.

Well in Cleveland he benched and cut kosar because of poor play.
Kosar was a local hero and the fans were upset.
I just don’t buy that players will let a decision about a different player affect their livelihood.
It wasn't Kosar whom BB started a rookie over (it was Test). That being said, it's a fair assumption on your part, but that's assuming that people are rational all the time, and that's a tough ask for even people who aren't at risk for CTE. it's easy to come up with examples to the contrary - especially when contract incentives are tied to winning and/or QB play (WR receptions for example). If a team is losing, all that stuff starts coming out.

It wasn't Kosar whom BB started a rookie over (it was Test). That being said, it's a fair assumption on your part, but that's assuming that people are rational all the time, and that's a tough ask for even people who aren't at risk for CTE. it's easy to come up with examples to the contrary - especially when contract incentives are tied to winning and/or QB play (WR receptions for example). If a team is losing, all that stuff starts coming out.
He didn’t start a rookie over teataverde, he started a rookie when teataverde was injured.
What examples? I know of none, outside of media fueled speculation.

He didn’t start a rookie over teataverde, he started a rookie when teataverde was injured.
What examples? I know of none, outside of media fueled speculation.
That's incorrect. The first time Zeier started (for 4 games) over Test was not due to injury.

The Wentz situation:

That was the year modell pulled the rug out, I was referring to when kosar was cut.
You were referring to Kosar in reference to my statement that a starter was benched over a rookie. Did Kosar get benched for a rookie? (As in you didn't get my original reference)

You were referring to Kosar in reference to my statement that a starter was benched over a rookie. Did Kosar get benched for a rookie? (As in you didn't get my original reference)
Kosar was cut and Todd philcox played. (Testaverde was injured)
benching teataverde for a while when he was playing like crap wasnt really relevant.

Kosar was cut and Todd philcox played. (Testaverde was injured)
benching teataverde for a while when he was playing like crap wasnt really relevant.
It was relevant because it supposedly split the locker room (which is from your original point). I know it's hard for you to keep track of all the discussions you're having around the board, so I understand.

It was relevant because it supposedly split the locker room (which is from your original point). I know it's hard for you to keep track of all the discussions you're having around the board, so I understand.
Yeah, we disagree.

A guy’s first NFL touchdown pass…and Cam - aka THE BEST TEAMMATE EVER - makes sure all the cameras and fans know what an awesome teammate he is. Goddamn, Cam is soooooo awesome! I love this guy because he isn’t about himself at all…clearly.

I guess, deep down, what makes this Performative, is...

why would you not support him as a person?

what... compelled you to author this?

unless... and don’t get me wrong...

fan-thumbs-down.gif

I guess, deep down, what makes this Performative, is...

why would you not support him as a person?

what... compelled you to author this?

unless... and don’t get me wrong...

Right…a racist troll who frequently changes his written speech patterns between unremarkable prose and exaggerated slang, whenever he’s trying to troll harder…making an implication like this. As I told you when you started posting here, you’re not subtle enough or clever enough to pull this off. Go back to posting under your regular handle.

1630347779722.png

Nah. What happens in the background that nobody sees, is that season either BB or someone sat down Bledsoe and told him, his best bet in his own self-interest as a player, is not torpedo the team or the season, show you're a good teammate, and that we'll trade you in the off-season if you just sit tight like a good soldier. Maybe mixed in with a threat to be banished to a Siberia bad-team if they don't play nice.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back