PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Day 8 Patriots Training Camp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last edited:
They wearing pads today?
Danny Shelton is the first on the field on Day 8 of Patriots training camp. Helmets and shells is the dress code this morning. Per Zack Cox

Last edited:
YES! He is starting to listen to me! Finally after all of these years!

Does the players union limit the number of practices wearing a full set of pads?
For example two-a-day practice sessions went the way of the hula-hoop.
Yes, it is in the contract that they can only have X amount of padded practices.

I wonder if Harry's struggles are at least partially because (I think?) he played a lot of slot. I at least remember articles saying he would fit here as a big slot rather than an outside WR.

I wonder if Harry's struggles are at least partially because (I think?) he played a lot of slot. I at least remember articles saying he would fit here as a big slot rather than an outside WR.
I dunna know. He had a very good day yesterday. I think any struggles he experiences has more to do with timing, playbook, speed and the quality of DBs he is facing every day.

I dunna know. He had a very good day yesterday. I think any struggles he experiences has more to do with timing, playbook, speed and the quality of DBs he is facing every day.
Yeah, it's rare for a rookie at any position to come in and shine their first week of training camp as a pro. The only Patriot I recall seeing immediately stand out like that was Curtis Martin.

I don't think N'Keal has looked great (or fast) by any means but it way too early to make any judgement one way or the other. He has plenty of time to get it figured out.

Yeah, it's rare for a rookie at any position to come in and shine their first week of training camp as a pro. The only Patriot I recall seeing immediately stand out like that was Curtis Martin.
He was ridiculous.

Just the other day Ted Johnson was talking about his 1st TC w/ NE. Said C-Mart had moves on moves. On multiple occasions he had TJ tackling air. Tuna was all over him. "Johnson. Those coaches of yours at Colorado told me you knew how to tackle. Were they lying just so you could have a job?". Classic Parcells....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots