Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueThunder

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
They wearing pads today?
Danny Shelton is the first on the field on Day 8 of Patriots training camp. Helmets and shells is the dress code this morning. Per Zack Cox

SammyBlueCat

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter

Elijah

The Tom Brady Of Not Having A Gf
PatsFans.com Supporter

I wonder if Harry's struggles are at least partially because (I think?) he played a lot of slot. I at least remember articles saying he would fit here as a big slot rather than an outside WR.

robertweathers

Chairman & CEO of Team Bill
PatsFans.com Supporter
I wonder if Harry's struggles are at least partially because (I think?) he played a lot of slot. I at least remember articles saying he would fit here as a big slot rather than an outside WR.
I dunna know. He had a very good day yesterday. I think any struggles he experiences has more to do with timing, playbook, speed and the quality of DBs he is facing every day.

Tunescribe

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
I dunna know. He had a very good day yesterday. I think any struggles he experiences has more to do with timing, playbook, speed and the quality of DBs he is facing every day.
Yeah, it's rare for a rookie at any position to come in and shine their first week of training camp as a pro. The only Patriot I recall seeing immediately stand out like that was Curtis Martin.

203Pat

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
I don't think N'Keal has looked great (or fast) by any means but it way too early to make any judgement one way or the other. He has plenty of time to get it figured out.

robertweathers

Chairman & CEO of Team Bill
PatsFans.com Supporter
Yeah, it's rare for a rookie at any position to come in and shine their first week of training camp as a pro. The only Patriot I recall seeing immediately stand out like that was Curtis Martin.
He was ridiculous.

Just the other day Ted Johnson was talking about his 1st TC w/ NE. Said C-Mart had moves on moves. On multiple occasions he had TJ tackling air. Tuna was all over him. "Johnson. Those coaches of yours at Colorado told me you knew how to tackle. Were they lying just so you could have a job?". Classic Parcells....

Status
Not open for further replies.