PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Day 8 Patriots Training Camp

Status
Not open for further replies.
c298e441790ba6f37893a0b48b3bbf00.png

5024514669d51a141f3878b66306423f.png

Interesting Evan left out M. Harris but has Berrios as top WR's. From yesterday ...
7f5aebfce1709a6c8423591fedbe76d7.png

Last edited:
He was ridiculous.

Just the other day Ted Johnson was talking about his 1st TC w/ NE. Said C-Mart had moves on moves. On multiple occasions he had TJ tackling air. Tuna was all over him. "Johnson. Those coaches of yours at Colorado told me you knew how to tackle. Were they lying just so you could have a job?". Classic Parcells....
Watching Tuna coach training camp was fun. I remember a practice at Smithfield where he was busy with a position group. Two other players standing about 30 yards away were chatting and Tuna turned around and yelled, "You guys shut the hell up over there!" He had 'em all under his thumb. BB is just the same.

Watching Tuna coach training camp was fun. I remember a practice at Smithfield where he was busy with a position group. Two other players standing about 30 yards away were chatting and Tuna turned around and yelled, "You guys shut the hell up over there!" He had 'em all under his thumb. BB is just the same.
I just finished college (1993) and we went down for Tuna's first camp. My buddy was from UNH so we were focused on Dwayne Saab. It seemed like Tuna was ripping into him the entire practice. He was brutal.

Still looking as if myers makes the 53.....If they try to squeeze him onto the practice squad then surely another team would step in , so they had better be prepared to loose him.....so far

Still looking as if myers makes the 53.....If they try to squeeze him onto the practice squad then surely another team would step in , so they had better be prepared to loose him.....so far
Your worried about slipping WRs to the practice squad? Have you figured out the 5 on the roster yet?

At this point Meyers isn't going anywhere.

I'm sure the Giants will be combing all WRs people drop or try to send to the PS.

At this point Meyers isn't going anywhere.

Between my early post draft Binkie actually showing up...

Only thing that matters.

.. and Wynn progressing in the right direction this has been a pretty nice first week of camp.

Especially when framed around what looks like a pretty promising defense. Can't wait to see some (preseason) football with our team.

Only thing that matters.

Certainly hes losing out on the full speed drills but if he and the team doctors and trainers think this is the most risk adverse approach to getting hin to 100% without having setbacks i'm all for it.

Maybe i was looking too far ahead as I would want him on the 53.

Edelman
Harry
Harris
Dorsett

Would be 4 , would berrios for example also be chosen on the need for a returner as I would not want Edelman doing it. That potential may risk myers as a 5th reciever. I know we have all debated the potential 5 on other threads. Based on his showing to date he should stay.....I hope he continues to improve in the Detroit practices

He was ridiculous.

Just the other day Ted Johnson was talking about his 1st TC w/ NE. Said C-Mart had moves on moves. On multiple occasions he had TJ tackling air. Tuna was all over him. "Johnson. Those coaches of yours at Colorado told me you knew how to tackle. Were they lying just so you could have a job?". Classic Parcells....
C-Mart was one of my clients.

Maybe i was looking too far ahead as I would want him on the 53.

Edelman
Harry
Harris
Dorsett

Would be 4 , would berrios for example also be chosen on the need for a returner as I would not want Edelman doing it. That potential may risk myers as a 5th reciever. I know we have all debated the potential 5 on other threads. Based on his showing to date he should stay.....I hope he continues to improve in the Detroit practices
It seems like Berrios has picked it up but hes clearly behind Meyers. As I said in an earlier post he needs to dominate as a KR/PR to have a realistic shot at making the 53. Even then its still uphill.

Certainly hes losing out on the full speed drills but if he and the team doctors and trainers think this is the most risk adverse approach to getting hin to 100% without having setbacks i'm all for it.
He's going to be behind. No doubt about that but like you mentioned the only thing that matters is a healthy Wynn heading into the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe