PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Danny Amendola Posts Cryptic Tweet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alarm bells not quite going off. DA - love me some of him. Intense, clutch, always willing to take less (but still more than me) to stick around...

Could be talking about college football. Oklahoma lost and Texas Tech (his alma mater) won and now if they win out they could win the Big 12

Just a wild guess, but if they DID have any extra cap space, giving him a bonus right at the same time you've made an example of others on the team, would be a very Belichickian move

Will have to inquire with Miguel's page on cap space but BB I'm sure would love a chance to make clear to everyone that hard work and performance results in more $ - and Lord knows Amendola has taken MORE than his fair share of salary cuts in recent years.

.stay tuned

Just a wild guess, but if they DID have any extra cap space, giving him a bonus right at the same time you've made an example of others on the team, would be a very Belichickian move

Will have to inquire with Miguel's page on cap space but BB I'm sure would love a chance to make clear to everyone that hard work and performance results in more $ - and Lord knows Amendola has taken MORE than his fair share of salary cuts in recent years.

.stay tuned
I don't think he'd tweet about that it would be bragging.

i doubt had to do w/ pats on a Sat night

He might have been watching the two part episode of the Brady Bunch when Bobby and Cindy are lost in the Grand Canyon. ...

You aren't that far off, actually. My moles at Gillette tell me that there was another Belichick-lead burial prior to the Tampa game, similar to the famous game ball burial in 2001. Amendola had joined Culpo on a trip to Hawaii for a photo shoot during the offseason. During the vacation, he purchased a worn tiki idol from a roadside vendor. Little did he know, the seller was the grandson of old Mr. Hanalei. Amendola had then given the idol to Patricia, who is a huge Don Ho fan. In the 1970s this son-of-a-***** idol caused Greg's surfing accident and turned Mike Brady's hair into a full-on afro. In 2017, it lead to the defensive sh*t show that all Pats fans had to endure for the first 4 games

Problem solved. #Superbowl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back