PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Danny Amendola Posts Cryptic Tweet

Status
Not open for further replies.
You aren't that far off, actually. My moles at Gillette tell me that there was another Belichick-lead burial prior to the Tampa game, similar to the famous game ball burial in 2001. Amendola had joined Culpo on a trip to Hawaii for a photo shoot during the offseason. During the vacation, he purchased a worn tiki idol from a roadside vendor. Little did he know, the seller was the grandson of old Mr. Hanalei. Amendola had then given the idol to Patricia, who is a huge Don Ho fan. In the 1970s this son-of-a-***** idol caused Greg's surfing accident and turned Mike Brady's hair into a full-on afro. In 2017, it lead to the defensive sh*t show that all Pats fans had to endure for the first 4 games

Problem solved. #Superbowl
Brilliant.

I bet the whole D touched it.

Patricia is a Don Ho fan....LMAO.

I'm guessing with the long week, BB is listening to us Pat fans about the backfield and having him practice at CB.

According to my sources BB is considering trading Danny and Brady to free up cap space so we can bring in JaMarcus Russell from retirement to try to fix some of the offensive miscues.

Vagueposting is probably one of the few things that Danny could do to make me lose respect for him.

There's one other thing he could do but only the people who know already will know what I'm talking about.

Could be talking about college football. Oklahoma lost and Texas Tech (his alma mater) won and now if they win out they could win the Big 12
Thats too bad, especially since Iowa State's winning it :D

history-codebreaker-code_breaker-code_breaker-code_breaking-codes-haan175_low.jpg

Probably getting traded to Cleveland for Josh Gordon.

BB obviously didn't like his PI penalty and wanted to send a message to the team.

Honestly Amendola earned his payday, pay the man! He has been clutch for us in the super bowls, and of course filling in for JE as best as he can.

He might be on the wrong end of 30 but he is doing a marvelous job on this team!

Edelman will return?:eek:

Edelman will return?:eek:
He couldn't return even if he defied medical expectations. He was placed on IR prior to the 53 man cutdown with Cyrus and Rivers. Those guys can't come back this year.

I think it's obvious there's a big time trade coming involving Dion Lewis.

Either that or Garrapolo is being traded from some teams next 4, 1st and 2nd round draft picks..

He couldn't return even if he defied medical expectations. He was placed on IR prior to the 53 man cutdown with Cyrus and Rivers. Those guys can't come back this year.
I know, Supa. It was my attempt at making a funny. I guess I missed the mark. LOL

According to my sources BB is considering trading Danny and Brady to free up cap space so we can bring in JaMarcus Russell from retirement to try to fix some of the offensive miscues.
That move could add some size to our OL

I like mysteries so I hope we never find out what it means

What's not to understand? He's retiring mid season :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore