PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Damn... that was one satisfying win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldrover

"You're gonna have to serve somebody..."
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
1. Turning Mile High into a glue factory.

2. Punt-fumble-recovery-TD.

3. Defense holds to a FG.

4. KO return for a touchdown.

5. Marty. :)

6. Dwayne!

7. BURKHEAD!

And so on... and so on... and so on...

All illuminated by the brilliance of Brady and the Belichick braintrust... sweet.

From about 8:40 until the clock hit 0:00... this was me...

tumblr_mm21k0ZOlo1qdon07o1_250.gif

Gotta savor this one, my friends. :)

When did that happen? They blocked a punt. But I don't remember a fumble return for a TD on that play (or a fumble returned for a TD in the game at all).

I think he is saying punt - fumble recovery that lead to a TD

Well, that's a poor way of saying it.

And Denver recovered the blocked punt. But it wasn't enough for a first down...and the ball didn't cross the LOS.

1. Turning Mile High into a glue factory.

3. Defense holds to a FG.

4. KO return for a touchdown.

5. Marty. :)

6. Dwayne!

7. BURKHEAD!

And so on... and so on... and so on...

All illuminated by the brilliance of Brady and the Belichick braintrust... sweet.

From about 8:40 until the clock hit 0:00... this was me...

tumblr_mm21k0ZOlo1qdon07o1_250.gif

Gotta savor this one, my friends. :)
Totally agree! After a lot of close games this year, a blowout in a hated rival's house and the silencing (for the most part) of the dreaded IN-COM-PLETE cheer was freaking awesome! On to the Raiders!

I mean... couldn't you just say "oh okay, I didn't read it that way"..?

I could have but I was legit confused as to what play he was talking about when I first read that. And it's his second bullet-point.

I could have but I was legit confused as to what play he was talking about when I first read that. And it's his second bullet-point.

I think you might have been the only one. And I'm not trying to be harsh when I say that, I just think this might have been a blind spot for you.

Totally agree! After a lot of close games this year, a blowout in a hated rival's house and the silencing (for the most part) of the dreaded IN-COM-PLETE cheer was freaking awesome!

That was great... especially a few times where Brady threw an incomplete...

fans do the chant...

and then....

yellow flag...

against Broncos... first down!!! :)

tenor.gif

If last year's records (for both teams) didn't tell the story, this win solidified the fact that yet another former contender has faded away and failed in their mission to knock the Pats off their perch. Great team win.

Know what else is satisfying?

IMG_20171113_165750.jpg

Hopefullly by the end of this evening, every other AFCE team has to hold an L but the Pats. Order has been restored. The universe is smiling.

I had people arguing with me here a few weeks into the season that the Broncos were contenders despite missing the playoffs last year and despite having one of the worst offenses in the league . Now their defense is a mess too. They are a bad team. Still very satisfying destroying them. Can't stand those dirty scumbags.

I like those wins where you know you've won by the end of the first quarter and you can just kickback, relax and enjoy the game

Yep, it was really clear the Brinco’s weren’t going to put up The fight necessary to give themselves a chance to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back