PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Damien Harris might be out for a while

I figured he might be headed to the IR. With as quickly as they ruled him out on Sunday, I figured it was a more serious hamstring injury.

Well, lets hope one of these Rookies (or JJ taylor?) has something to offer.

Let's see what Strong can offer. If it's not much hopefully we get Ty back soon. TY and Rham can be a good duo.

Thats a big loss especially with expecting run heavy in upcoming games. Hopefully strong is ready

I figured he might be headed to the IR. With as quickly as they ruled him out on Sunday, I figured it was a more serious hamstring injury.
Yup, either Taylor or Harris to 53 or they just get promoted from PS for a while.

I know Stevenson is RB1 now but that sucks. Bad timing for a guy who will be a FA next year.

That probably means he will be on the practice field this week

Full speed ahead on the Year of the Backups!

I think Stevenson is the better RB and can be a bell cow RB, but this sucks. I think Montgomery can come off IR this week. Let's hope he is back.

I think Stevenson is the better RB and can be a bell cow RB, but this sucks. I think Montgomery can come off IR this week. Let's hope he is back.
Belichick said that Montgomery won't practice this week. I do hope that Montgomery can be back for the Jets game though.

Probably get Rham, Strong and Harris or JJ this week. Rham probably going to play like 90% of snaps. If Jonnu gets healthy maybe they give him some snaps out of the backfield. He's probably more trustworthy in blitz pick up than Strong/JJ/Harris if it comes down to it.

Last edited:
Ouch ! Damn, he and Rham are quite the duel threat and now we don’t have that . In this young season we have had quite a few injuries already !!

Time to see what this FO saw in both Pierre Strong at 127 & Kevin Harris at 183 when there were better options at different positions still available at both spots...

The daze of red-shirting rookie RBs here should be Dead... Rham Tough has already shown the fallacy of that policy.

And let's not go pining for the return of Ty your Monty down either... Dude sucks now... I'd rather sign Duke Johnson from Barfalo's PS.

Hoping we get a look at Pierre Strong At least until Montgomery comes back.
Most depth charts I'm looking at (including patriots.com) have Strong as "next man up".

Time to see what this FO saw in both Pierre Strong at 127 & Kevin Harris at 183 when there were better options at different positions still available at both spots...

The daze of red-shirting rookie RBs here should be Dead... Rham Tough has already shown the fallacy of that policy.

And let's not go pining for the return of Ty your Monty down either... Dude sucks now... I'd rather sign Duke Johnson from Barfalo's PS.
Do you ever think before complaining?
Harris is a free agent after this year so drafting and red shirting makes sense.
Not to mention we already have sustained 2 injuries at the position so the depth is coming in handy.
It's ok sometimes to not like something pause and still understand where the other side is coming from and just let it be.

Pats have RB depth.

Obviously not at the same caliber as Harris, but guys who can chip in. I want to see JJ Taylor have numerous opportunities before writing him off as a bust. I still say that throwing the ball to him out in space is where he could damage.

Fan of the nickname, but I hope he can stay healthy. Rham did have a lot of trouble early last year (week 1 fumble and baaad protection leading to a sack on back to back snaps for him), but one can also say that early experience could've accelerated the learning.

Sep 1, 2021NFLHand Thumb DislocationStevenson suffered a dislocated thumb in practice. He was available for the season opener versus the Dolphins
Nov 7, 2021NFLHead Cranial Concussion Grade 1Stevenson exited Week 9's game against the Panthers due to a head injury. He suited up for the next game
Nov 25, 2021NFLKnee Strain Grade 1Stevenson had a knee issue ahead of the Week 12's game against the Titans

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back