PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Damien Harris and Nkeal Harry at practice today

I highly doubt Agholor will make it out of concussion protocol in time. But, if Bourne can't get cleared from covid list, that will be difficult to overcome. Harry can't do what Bourne does. BUT, if last week helped his confidence a bit, then maybe he can at least be productive. If we're missing both guys, it'll be Meyers, Harry, Gunner & probably Wilkerson getting the call-up again. That's not great. But, if Harris is a full go, and we lean on the TE's again, we can fight it out.

So we could potentially be missing Harris Rham Bourne and Agholor for the Bills game?

So we could potentially be missing Harris Rham Bourne and Agholor for the Bills game?
The NFL injury report giveth (Chubb, Henry) and the NFL injury report taketh away. C'est la vie.

Agholor is probably out. Potentially every player on the injury report could be out and everyone else could get Covid. Statistically though, nearly every player on the report has been active, Rham is likely to recover, and Bourne can test out and play. Check back Sunday.

I understand people's disappointment with Harry, but at least he is serving an important role (blocking WR) on the team and did get 50+ receiving yards last game. It will be great to have him out there against our rival for the division this year.
If Wilkerson had made that catch Harry made last week, people here would be screaming for him to get more looks - heck, if Gunner or Wilkerson had caught 10 of 15 thrown their way (should be 10 of 14, but the refs let that last one go unflagged), with the YPC Harry's put up this year, people would be screaming about them not getting more looks.

Harry was a first round pick - that's why everything is held against him.

Bottom line is that he's doing everything he's asked to do, and doing it very well. I almost hope Bourne and Agholor have to miss a game and they target Harry 10 times - last year, I wanted Josh to force th eball his way and Asiasi's way near the end of the year, just so we could see.

Agholor is probably out. Potentially every player on the injury report could be out and everyone else could get Covid. Statistically though, nearly every player on the report has been active, Rham is likely to recover, and Bourne can test out and play. Check back Sunday.
Bourne may test negative but won't have practiced at all this week.

I hope you're right.
Hes in game shape. Hes been playing/practicing all year. If it was something physical which impeded his physical performance i'd be concerned.

I'm more concerned about Rham's illness. Whats up with that?

Probably the flu. I just got over it myself.

I hope they are not rushing Harris back too early (pun intended). I feel like he hasnt has enough time to recover from the hammy. I feel like they bring guys back too quickly that have hammy issues or they don't diagnose it correctly. I'm hoping he's good to go.

If Wilkerson had made that catch Harry made last week, people here would be screaming for him to get more looks - heck, if Gunner or Wilkerson had caught 10 of 15 thrown their way (should be 10 of 14, but the refs let that last one go unflagged), with the YPC Harry's put up this year, people would be screaming about them not getting more looks.

Harry was a first round pick - that's why everything is held against him.

Bottom line is that he's doing everything he's asked to do, and doing it very well. I almost hope Bourne and Agholor have to miss a game and they target Harry 10 times - last year, I wanted Josh to force th eball his way and Asiasi's way near the end of the year, just so we could see.

Meh.

Harry's been a more valuable piece for sure, but he simply does not get separation, and is inconsistent.

Ok maybe we would be screaming for Wilkerson to get more looks, but no one would say he's a #1/2 WR, which right or wrong is the expectation for a first round pick.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back