PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Damien Harris and Nkeal Harry at practice today

Because of his vaccinated status.
But if i've got it right he still has to test -ve? which is going to be a coin toss really.

Stevenson is out. Harris is questionable. Does that mean we’re going to see a ton of this board’s favorite player in Brandon Bolden?
didn't see the Stevenson story, O COVID you impetuous beast.

Welp, we'll see what it means. You liking the receiving corps? :D

This is where it comes down to who's healthiest. Like you, I wonder what the best coach in football can do about this, if anything. What would you do, if you were that?

didn't see the Stevenson story, O COVID you impetuous beast.

Welp, we'll see what it means. You liking the receiving corps? :D

This is where it comes down to who's healthiest. Like you, I wonder what the best coach in football can do about this, if anything. What would you do, if you were that?
Yeah, supposedly he's been sick all week, too, which doesn't bode well.

A few posters & I are not remembering 2015 the same way…. I remember it as the best team of the « second dynasty » who fought valiantly despite a crushing amount of injuries to key players. A team that, though it was undermanned, was a Gronk 2pt conversion away from tying the game in the AFCCG to the eventual SB champ.
Exactly with you. That team was an absolute powerhouse until the injuries started piling up, in a catastrophic way. The team was REALLY good. And even when things did go wrong, it was by a thread on some frustrating stuff. Our first loss was that snowy game at Denver where Hightower got hurt, we (Harper I think?) muffed a punt, gronk got called with the worst OPI ever, and there was another brutal call against us, and we lost in OT.
In Denver in the AFCG, absolutely decimated with injuries, we were so damn close to pulling it off. Gronk was amazing. And remember, that was the game they picked up on our center’s (I think still stork at the time) tipping of the snap count and they had incredible get-off off the edges and were killing brady.

Was 15 the year we had the ghost of Austin collie as our receiver? Or was that 13.

Last edited:
The boards worst nightmare of seeing a lot of Brandon Bolden could come true. This might be the worst Game Day Thread yet.

And remember, that was the game they picked up on our center’s (I think still stork at the time) tipping of the snap count and they had incredible get-off off the edges and were killing brady.
That was Bryan Stork. And that was more terrible coaching not picking up on that. Denver was doing this from the first snap of the game, yet the coaches or even Brady didn’t think to switch up the snap counts.

And here we go, with a healthy(?) Bourne subbing for "everybody else." okay we have the TEs, and I am assuming more RB than we think, because nobody called me and said "Next man up, fatass, strap it up down or on"

And here we go, with a healthy(?) Bourne subbing for "everybody else." okay we have the TEs, and I am assuming more RB than we think, because nobody called me and said "Next man up, fatass, strap it up down or on"
Sure glad Harry is playing today. Guy is absolutely useless.

Can someone show Harry where the Jugs machine is?

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back