PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Damien Harris and Nkeal Harry at practice today

Bottom line is that he's doing everything he's asked to do, and doing it very well. I almost hope Bourne and Agholor have to miss a game and they target Harry 10 times - last year, I wanted Josh to force th eball his way and Asiasi's way near the end of the year, just so we could see.

It sounds like you almost hope we lose.

Look for the dreaded run heavy 2015 (weeks 16 and 17) offense if Bourne and Agholor can’t go.

Look for the dreaded run heavy 2015 (weeks 16 and 17) offense if Bourne and Agholor can’t go.

And could you please remind Coach Bill exactly how those two games - and later the season - ended?

And could you please remind Coach Bill exactly how those two games - and later the season - ended?
Yep, what a wasted opportunity. Arguably his worst coaching season.

And the defense bailed them out against Buffalo on that final drive a few weeks ago.

Ohhhh sh***,., against Buffalo???? No WAY!!!!

You know they haven't shown they can stop the run, right?

Lol, timing is a bit poor on that. Come in and say that, sure. But when the 1st round WR turns out to be a historic bust years later it doesn't make you look like a better player because you outplayed the bust. And, if the guy is your brother as you say, it just makes him feel worse (and reminds everyone what a disappointment he was).

A few posters & I are not remembering 2015 the same way…. I remember it as the best team of the « second dynasty » who fought valiantly despite a crushing amount of injuries to key players. A team that, though it was undermanned, was a Gronk 2pt conversion away from tying the game in the AFCCG to the eventual SB champ.

A few posters & I are not remembering 2015 the same way…. I remember it as the best team of the « second dynasty » who fought valiantly despite a crushing amount of injuries to key players. A team that, though it was undermanned, was a Gronk 2pt conversion away from tying the game in the AFCCG to the eventual SB champ.
…and if the Pats had secured HFA they would’ve beaten the Donkeys for the AFCC despite their injuries, there’s not a doubt whatsoever in my mind about it.

…and if the Pats had secured HFA they would’ve beaten the Donkeys for the AFCC despite their injuries, there’s not a doubt whatsoever in my mind about it.
I disagree. The amount of injuries was overwhelming. But, obviously you are convinced and that is set in stone.

I disagree. The amount of injuries was overwhelming. But, obviously you are convinced and that is set in stone.
I’m absolutely convinced. Heck they almost beat the Donkeys in Denver; they would’ve beaten them in Foxborough.

Worst OL injury issues in the last 20+ years.

Ohhhh sh***,., against Buffalo???? No WAY!!!!

You know they haven't shown they can stop the run, right?
Stevenson is out. Harris is questionable. Does that mean we’re going to see a ton of this board’s favorite player in Brandon Bolden?

Stevenson is out. Harris is questionable. Does that mean we’re going to see a ton of this board’s favorite player in Brandon Bolden?
Harris will play. Taylor will back up. I except only agholor missing at WR. We will be fine.

I’m absolutely convinced. Heck they almost beat the Donkeys in Denver; they would’ve beaten them in Foxborough.

nothing is guaranteed, but yes mile high is a house of horrors for tom. So many bad games there, cant think of any other stadium this bad, maybe miami. 2001 regular season, 2005 regular season and playoffs, 2009 regular season, 2013 afcc, this game (bad ol play but he did throw 2 awful picks). That alone should have convinced us to try that week 17

Watch, another year or two and he’ll be the Charger version of Mike Williams but he’ll be playing for another team for peanuts.

That’s far from true but definitely worse case scenario for the haters.
That's precisely the thought I had when I saw his catch last game. He seems to be a poor man's version of Mike Williams...

If Wilkerson had made that catch Harry made last week, people here would be screaming for him to get more looks - heck, if Gunner or Wilkerson had caught 10 of 15 thrown their way (should be 10 of 14, but the refs let that last one go unflagged), with the YPC Harry's put up this year, people would be screaming about them not getting more looks.

Harry was a first round pick - that's why everything is held against him.

Bottom line is that he's doing everything he's asked to do, and doing it very well. I almost hope Bourne and Agholor have to miss a game and they target Harry 10 times - last year, I wanted Josh to force th eball his way and Asiasi's way near the end of the year, just so we could see.
I also think he had some bad luck his first year coming in and getting hurt and it being Bradys last year. He has made plays, but always seemed to cap them off with a blunder, or bad call. Remember the Chiefs game where it looked like he scored but the refs called him out of bounds, and the Dolphins game where he fumbled out of the end zone reaching for a score. I would love to see him start to produce and get some synergy going with Mac.

Harris will play. Taylor will back up. I except only agholor missing at WR. We will be fine.
what makes you so sure Bourne will make it? it's going to be tight

was that the one ghost missed the pat

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back