PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Curran: Patriots success during brady suspension is deliciously ironic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before the BB/RR show, local stations played these cartoons in half hour blocks as 'kiddie shows'. And they originated for play in movie theaters in the 50s and 60s. First you watched a newsreel, then a cartoon, then the film...

...says the guy with graying hair, 20/350 vision, and a burgeoning prostate. o_O

Remember Captain Bob Cottle? He was from Brockton nd in his later years was on WCVB which I watched as a kid. In is hey day he had a show that competed with Capt Kangaroo.

Anyway, he retired out in California....in San Mateo where a certain skinny, no -talent QB with the #12 is from.

Ahhh.... So is the prevailing belief that the Cheatriots are cheatrioting in 1000 different ways as a means of consistent success, and if they are punished for cheatrioting in 2 ways maybe they will behave and stop cheatrioting in the 998 ways we don't know about? Have I underestimated the degree of delusion among the haters that badly?
giphy.gif

Ahhh.... So is the prevailing belief that the Cheatriots are cheatrioting in 1000 different ways as a means of consistent success, and if they are punished for cheatrioting in 2 ways maybe they will behave and stop cheatrioting in the 998 ways we don't know about? Have I underestimated the degree of delusion among the haters that badly?
giphy.gif

I wish this has been over the allegeded warm Gatorade. Drew Brees trying each Gatorade on sports center and predicting the temperature would have been gold.

Last edited:
I love these F.U. tours

Please muddafukkas......punish me again

Tom-E is a funny bastahd. And a good man from my own personal experience. Love the dude....
I ran into him when he was still with the ProJo. It was at a Providence bar. Might have been 05 as I remember asking him if Tim Dwight was going to be a decent pickup.

that article gave it to McNair with both barrels.... ouch

wasn't too kind to Coach BoB either...

I ran into him when he was still with the ProJo. It was at a Providence bar. Might have been 05 as I remember asking him if Tim Dwight was going to be a decent pickup.

Curran seems like he really knows what he talks and writes about. And there's a level of professionalism about him that hack clowns like Gary Tanguay, Bart Hubbuch and Greg Doyel can only dream about

No wonder Belichick seems to respect Tom E. Curran

Curran seems like he really knows what he talks and writes about. And there's a level of professionalism about him that hack clowns like Gary Tanguay, Bart Hubbuch and Greg Doyel can only dream about

No wonder Belichick seems to respect Tom E. Curran
I agree. I forget what his actual answer was but we were both sitting there at the bar. He was waiting for his wife and I for a customer. He was courteous and a good dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe