PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Curran: How to cope with Patriot Demise Syndrome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like he deleted his account.
From that article it’s obvious he reads this board. He parrots the chicken littles.
I often think the people in this board are what he refers to as “sources close to the patriots”

Tom just hit the love emoji to this post so I know you are out there. I won’t tell anyone it’s you.

Curran is OK. He just annoys me with some of this over the top takes but I think he does that as its his job.

Overall I think hes pretty rational and level-headed.
He tends to be naive about rumors.

From that article it’s obvious he reads this board. He parrots the chicken littles.
I often think the people in this board are what he refers to as “sources close to the patriots”

Tom just hit the love emoji to this post so I know you are out there. I won’t tell anyone it’s you.

It would not surprise me if Tom's social media lackey is on this board.

*** WE SHALL OVERCOME ***

It would not surprise me if Tom's social media lackey is on this board.
Do you seriously think Curran has a lackey?
I kind of think his job (and his peers’) has envolved into BEING the lackey.

Do you seriously think Curran has a lackey?
I kind of think his job (and his peers’) has envolved into BEING the lackey.
No- Tom does. He has a "social media manager". Its that personal assistant Kato Kaelin guy.

No- Tom does. He has a "social media manager". Its that personal assistant Kato Kaelin guy.
Curran employs a social media manager? How does he pay him? The writers make shlt any more.

Curran employs a social media manager? How does he pay him? The writers make shlt any more.
Sorry...

Tom Brady has a social media manager.

Football season is like a round of golf... You make a couple bogies, miss a couple putts, you say ," well things will turn around , I'll make some good shots.. law of averages says some putts will drop. ". Then it kinda happens that way since you believe in your ability to execute both shots and the thinking behind each shot.

Same for good football team... Thing is the reason is practice. You get better by practice and the pats need to put their noses to the grindstone and work at it. On top of that the brains behind the operation HC, OC and DC gotta execute game plans.

I've had two posters PM me asking if I was Mike Reiss.

Note: I am not Mike Reiss. Ian can confirm. :D

You might be Curran tho. :p
i-could-be-the-walrus-id-still-have-to-bum-rides-off-people.jpg

I think both the OL and DL need to play better to start. The offense will hopefully get better with Michel getting healthy, JE11 returning next week and JG10 getting up to speed. The D needs to stop the run and put some pressure on the QB. Flowers and Chung are expected back this week, so that will help, and no serious injuries were reported from this past week (besides the Dorsett MRI).
I think Miami is in for a beat-down.

I think both the OL and DL need to play better to start. The offense will hopefully get better with Michel getting healthy, JE11 returning next week and JG10 getting up to speed. The D needs to stop the run and put some pressure on the QB. Flowers and Chung are expected back this week, so that will help, and no serious injuries were reported from this past week (besides the Dorsett MRI).
I think Miami is in for a beat-down.

This Patriots team is better than what they have shown.

So far MIA has played a ****ball Jets and an erratic TN team at home and a train wreck of a OAK team. They are 3-0 but hardly battle-tested.

Pats 27, Fish 21

Mike Reiss used to post here under the username "Dikembe"

Dan Shaughnessy posts under the name "Captain Stone"

Mike Felger posts under the name "Captain Insano"

;)

I'm now* certain that Curran has a Patsfan account.

C'mon, which one of you is it?

edit: now*, not 'not' :D

Curran does read message boards. 10 years ago or so...he was on KFFL...made maybe 4-5 posts tops. Reiss too. They posted under their real names then though.

I can see why they would prefer to post anonymously.

Heck, 75% of Curran's article above was harvested from this board.

Curran is OK. He just annoys me with some of this over the top takes but I think he does that as its his job.

Overall I think hes pretty rational and level-headed.

I view this piece as satirical in nature

Yeah, I am still in Curran's corner...but his Butler articles over the summer made me a bit like, "give it a rest, pal"....

Yeah, I am still in Curran's corner...but his Butler articles over the summer made me a bit like, "give it a rest, pal"....
Yea in order to keep his schtick a 365 day a year cottage industry he kept dumping salt on the wound.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back