PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cowboys caught cheating?

Nothing to see here. Move along.

In all honesty though, if this dude was indeed a Cowboys coach with a headset and a damn phone out doing some dirty **** and NO ONE on the Saints staff had the awareness to notice, good for the Cowboys.

Sneak-100.png

I don't think there's any big deal here either.
And we all know footballs losing air isnt a big deal either.

Not to beat a dead horse, but we know what would happen if this were the Pats.

And I hate to use the, "everyone picks on us", mantra.
But we all know it's true.

Sadly

Last edited:
Of course we haven't heard anything about this and we probably never will. The sad part is the Saints can't even complain about it. Goodall and Co. hate NOLA too

Nature and kneeling, bad. Punching preggos and killing while wearing white suits, fine. Using phones, heating footballs on the sideline, perfect.

Breaking the rules isn't the same as cheating. Cheating involves deception in breaking a rule. If he's just standing there in front of 60,000 people and a national TV audience doing it, he's not hiding it or tricking somebody.

Likewise, "holding" and "neutral zone infraction" are breaking the rules too, but not considered cheating.

Being unaware that a rule is being broken isn't cheating either. Like setting up a camera in the wrong place in front of 60,000 people or having an unknown equipment violation.

I'd prefer to save the "cheating" tag on legit deceptive rule breaking.

Such an obvious photoshop job

I don't think there's any big deal here either.
And we all know footballs losing air isnt a big deal either.

Not to beat a dead horse, but we know what would happen if this were the Pats.

And I hate to use the, "everyone picks on us", mantra.
But we all know it's true.

Sadly

Sorry to nitpick, but the balls didn't lose air. The pressure dropped with the temperature while the amount of air in the balls stayed the same. I just wanted to clarify.

Only ***** ass Eagles fans are whinning about the Cowboys.

PFT has an article with an explanation about why the Dallas employee was on the NO sideline (He was a member of the game day entertainment staff):

Cowboys address mystery man on Saints sideline

If the pictures were fake, I don't think the Cowboys would have gone to the trouble of providing an explanation for someone who was never really there.

All you have to do to get an idea of how our team is playing this year, just look at the front of our message board. Normally at this time of year we are all freaking out about the rumors of a soon to be leaked MASSIVE Patriots scandal. Instead, we are talking about the Cowboys and Chiefs drama. To be honest, it's refreshing. No one fears us. We are once again a dark horse candidate.

Wow, cheating no good cheaters. No no no not Dallas, America’s team, caught cheating?

You’d have to assume that it would be getting more attention if it were real. Has to be photoshopped.
This may sound crazy but if anyone has the game taped they can fast forward to that exact moment to see if they guy is really there or not.

ITS PHOTOSHOPPED

Uh...yeah, not so much
The Cowboys released a statement hours ago:
“It’s a member of the game day entertainment staff. He stands next to the ‘green hat’ who is the network TV person who works with the officials to coordinate TV timeouts. His job is to communicate to our internal video board people when a TV time out is coming and how much time is left in that timeout as they come out of a break. He does not stand in the team bench area. They stand just outside the bench area on that side of the field.”

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back