PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Coronavirus RESPECTFUL Discussion Only! (Mod edit: Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our local paper today had a picture of a homemade sign fashioned by a child in Rome. It said “andra tutto bene” - everything will be alright. God love children

Last edited:
Why are national guard troops hanging around?

Well, that's easy for you considering Trump is in office. There is no one liberal for conservatives to attack these days. If I bring up Obama, it's off topic. And humor me and name me one conservative (not Trump) you actually like.

There is no one liberal for conservatives to attack these days?

You've done everything within your power to bring up Joe Biden in this thread at every moment possible, even when he has nothing to do with the conversation. As have a few others.

To humor you:
Mitt Romney
Will Hurd (don't care for his policies but he seems like a bright and decent person)
The late John McCain

Does anyone know if there’s certainty regarding immunity/reinfection with Coronavirus? Google didn’t help that much. I saw some blurbs that people are getting it a second time even worse, but I suspect scientists aren’t jumping aboard that one.

I read an article that said scientist have been unable to reintroduce the virus to monkeys after they have recovered from it.

Its believed anyone who has had it twice either never got rid of it in the first place or that they have compromised immune systems.

Some things never change. With you, it's not having a single clue what you're talking about.

Feel free to support any of your assertions regarding the 2009 stimulus.

So are claiming the know the details of a bill that has been agreed to in principal, but hasn't been written yet.
The devil is in the details. you don't seem to be aware of that.

So are claiming the know the details of a bill that has been agreed to in principal, but hasn't been written yet.
The devil is in the details. you don't seem to be aware of that.

There is money also for additional unemployment insurance for workers who are temporary laid off also.
Again these are estimates until the house passes whatever and it is reconciled with whatever the Senate actually writes.

There is no one liberal for conservatives to attack these days?

You've done everything within your power to bring up Joe Biden in this thread at every moment possible, even when he has nothing to do with the conversation. As have a few others.

To humor you:
Mitt Romney
Will Hurd (don't care for his policies but he seems like a bright and decent person)
The late John McCain

Except I've attacked a number of Dems, including Biden, Cuomo, Schumer and Nancy Pelosi...that's my point. You seemed hyperfocused on Trump.

And FYI, you act like a know-it-all, but never once asked any of us if there are Dems that we like. That's because you assume we are evil and narrowminded and don't like any Dems. To humor you, there are a few Dems that I don't mind inluding Joe Manchin, Joe Lieberman, and yes I even liked aspects of the FDR/JFK presidencies.

Most posters in this thread are a moderates and very few are dyed-in-the-wool conservatives or liberals, despite having some pull in one direction. A lot of posters here are centrists who don’t like Trump or conservatives who are pretty balanced about Trump.

Then there are a few pretty staunch conservatives/Trumpers and I suspect a few hardcore liberals who claim they’re in the middle but aren’t.

Oh, and @primetime , the Mao worshipping, Stalin fan club leading, Animal Farm pig championing COMMIE :)

Look, all I'm saying is that if Mao was in charge of China today, the bats would all have been dead long ago.

you have a point....but both republicans and tea baggers claim to be conservative, so if you're not against 'em, you're with 'em

besides.....you all share so many qualities
I will always be with the party that is closest to self reliance.. That will never be the Democratic party.

Except I've attacked a number of Dems, including Biden, Cuomo, Schumer and Nancy Pelosi...that's my point. You seemed hyperfocused on Trump.

And FYI, you act like a know-it-all, but never once asked any of us if there are Dems that we like. That's because you assume we are evil and narrowminded and don't like any Dems. To humor you, there are a few Dems that I don't mind inluding Joe Manchin, Joe Lieberman, and yes I even liked aspects of the FDR/JFK presidencies.

My boy abraham would certainly not be a modern day Republican

Well, that's easy for you considering Trump is in office. There is no one liberal for conservatives to attack these days. If I bring up Obama, it's off topic. And humor me and name me one conservative (not Trump) you actually like.

Justin Amash

I will always be with the party that is closest to self reliance.. That will never be the Democratic party.

Feel free to donate your stimulus check to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey