PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Coronavirus RESPECTFUL Discussion Only! (Mod edit: Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reporter asking what he thinks about media colluding with foreign countries to charge him with racism over coronavirus. Reporter and obvious plant. Good looking young lady.

Trump says only he knows what the truth is and he reads all this fake news in the dishonest media sources. Press is very dishonest.

Trump: media is siding with China (did Tucker say this last night?l.

Imagine thinking Vox as a credible.

When Vox reports the facts, it is quite good. They put together a lot of informative pieces of issues around the world.

You can't but I hope they are being truthful, or even sort of truthful that cases are falling dramatically.
The state has been in control of the message and information coming out of China since 1/31/20. Can’t trust any of it.

Amazing how people still refuses to read a dictionary to see what “racism” means.

Calling the virus “Chinese virus” is calling it what it is. I’m glad Trump is holding them accountable for this nightmare.

This is an example of racism, “only Chinese people would have this virus”.

Or “stay away from Chinese people, they carry diseases”.

I can understand the thought process of “it does no good to call it Chinese virus”

but to say calling it Chinese virus is racist is quite absurd

Imagine thinking Vox as a credible.

Much easier to completely dismiss the issue as opposed to actually addressing the substance of the discussion.

That OAN portion at the end was embarrassing.

Does donny not realize his words were recorded the last couple months?

Or is he just figuring his supporters can't remember that far back?

Stop letting the media gaslight you. Their "rules for thee, not for me" BS needs to end.
Watch: 35 Times The Media Said ‘Wuhan’ Or ‘Chinese Coronavirus’ – But They Blame The GOP
The "coronavirus" or "coronavirus" really are the best names for it, as far as staying consistent with naming conventions.
China like the rest of the world is trying to reduce new cases.

View attachment 26418

The US is so far behind the curve on testing for the Trump Virus that we have no idea how bad it is.
Well China had it pretty easy. Remember, according to China, the coronavirus they had didn't show any human to human transmission (as reported by the WHO).

Must have just been a really big banquet with a bad batch of bat soup.

I can understand the thought process of “it does no good to call it Chinese virus”

but to say calling it Chinese virus is racist is quite absurd
*sigh* I reiterate that this is a stupid, pointless discussion but **** it I'll give my input because what else is there to do? Trump knows what he is doing in calling it "the Chinese virus". It is petty. It's because China has been made out to be the new big bad under his administration.

China deserves a ton of criticism so don't take this as me defending their government. They failed in dealing with the virus at the outset and it's no surprise that they are blaming the US since they refuse to acknowledge any fault. Calling it the "Chinese virus" stigmatizes all Chinese people (not just the communist gov't), whether that is what he intends or not.

Calling it the coronavirus is perfectly acceptable, though why not just avoid the pettiness altogether and call it the coronavirus like everyone else in the world. All he is doing is stooping to China's level in playing the blame game.

Guys, no one is "pulling for China". I don't care what it's called but the lack of distinction between people and governments doesn't deter the jackasses who will go after Asians - who, despite China's government and may not even be Chinese since most people can't tell the difference between Japanese, Koreans, Chinese, Americans of Asian descent, etc - are victims too and have paid a high price. We all know there is a group of idiots (in any part of the world) who are dying to voice their ignorance and those idiots need to be held in check. Removing the muzzle and letting them loose whether it's with a virus name or by not making distinctions between the actions of a government and the people suffer under that government should be corrected. Call it the Chinese virus if you want but let's not give a voice to the ignorant clowns.

Amazing how people still refuse to read a dictionary to see what “racism” means.

Calling the virus “Chinese virus” is calling it what it is. I’m glad Trump is holding them accountable for this nightmare.

This is an example of racism, “only Chinese people would have this virus”.

Or “stay away from Chinese people, they carry diseases”.

How is calling the virus "Chinese virus" a valuable description of what the virus is?

The virus originated from bats in China; the extent to which "Chinese virus" describes the virus is purely geographic. Beyond that, it describes nothing of value about the virus.

China like the rest of the world is trying to reduce new cases.

View attachment 26418

The US is so far behind the curve on testing for the Trump Virus that we have no idea how bad it is.

It's easy to have no new cases when you simply stop reporting them. Lmao.

China's government are communists. All communists do is lie, lie, and lie some more. They have to, their whole house of cards depends on being "stronk & powerful". To show any weakness means the house of cards topples down...never trust them. This is also the same regime that still denies the Tienanmen Square Massacre happened.

How is calling the virus "Chinese virus" a valuable description of what the virus is?

The virus originated from bats in China; the extent to which "Chinese virus" describes the virus is purely geographic.
If I get the bat virus does that mean I’m Batman?

Wasn’t the media a few months ago saying it was racist to say the virus came from bats?

Listening to the coronavirus task force and the Prez, it's more of the same: things are happening, tests being sent out, supplies being made available, treatments on going, everyone working together.

Reality on the ground: tests are not happening (not enough kits), labs don't have materials, nurses and Drs don't have protective gear, hospitals running out of supplies.

Ploy: attempt to distract people by blaming China and now accuse anyone that questions the Prez of siding with foreign Chinese propaganda against the US.

Not sure where this came from, did Tucker come up with this brilliant :rolleyes: strategy and talking points? Just here our own Tucker (@TommyBrady12) accused me of siding with China over the US, lmao.

Reality is initial response was lascidasical, virus was downplayed, bureaucracy was ineffective and inefficient causing critical delays of over a month that to this day continues. This was run like a Chinese fire drill and will result in thousands of more deaths that could've been avoided. There's no hiding from this.

Pretty clear he and others are pulling for China over Trump. The fact people are citing statistics about how effective China is compared to the US is ridiculous considering they started the whole thing.

No. That's not what he's doing.

The related drug hydroxychloroquine (Plaquenil) is used widely for rheumatoid arthritis and similar diseases. It is quite safe and well-tolerated. I think they are looking at a possible preventative dose in higher risk patients, along with a therapeutic regimen.
If I don't have that, do you think quinine would work ? I call it the Gin and Tonic protocol.....

What is hydroquinone?
Hydroquinone is a skin-lightening agent. It bleaches the skin, which can be helpful when treating different forms of hyperpigmentation.

donny is trying to turn everyone in the world white.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes