PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cornerback Assessment/Questions

The secondary appears to be setting up for a viscous camp battle later this summer!

While we may not have the elite playmakers we had in years past, I think we are all hoping 10 or so guys step up and show us they can shut down the plethora of quality receivers we will face next season!

The secondary appears to be setting up for a viscous camp battle later this summer!

While we may not have the elite playmakers we had in years past, I think we are all hoping 10 or so guys step up and show us they can shut down the plethora of quality receivers we will face next season!
Prayers are welcomed.

EDIT: Looks like Marcus was a (full?) participant during voluntary OTAs last week while I was away... Good news, because we can't go through another season with Myles of space Bryant as the primary backup Slot CB.

EDIT II: MJ was wearing one of the red jerseys yesterday...More likely than not he'll be wearing it the rest of the week... Makes sense, especially if that means he'll be good to go Week 1 as lead K/PR & JJ's backup SCB.

What...Bill is pathetic, You should know this, he knows NOTHING ABOUT ANYONE....,

How can we properly evaluate jones until we see him on the field in pads?

We have zero football for the next month, so I prefer to overreact (in a positive manner) to the handful of strong plays that he made in shorts and shells. It’s a coping mechanism.

Normally I don't nitpick grammar (since I am so bad at it), but this typo is so delicious I had to comment...or maybe it is not a typo, but a clever word play, expressing how sticky the secondary will be.

How can we properly evaluate jones until we see him on the field in pads?
You obviously can't but its unavoidable that people will want to assess the rookies performance as best they can eve within the context of the fact thaty it's just mini camp. If he were getting roasted already then that wouldn't be great.

Normally I don't nitpick grammar (since I am so bad at it), but this typo is so delicious I had to comment...or maybe it is not a typo, but a clever word play, expressing how sticky the secondary will be.
And here I thought it involved mud wrestling.

Now ask him to spell Agholor…..sorry, Agular.

My bad! Spell check got me.

And here I thought it involved mud wrestling.
I wasn’t sure what it was, but from that post I knew they were in the thick of it, whatever it might be.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back